What's new

Maxpod issue

Hi @Freemaxtech

I was giving my maxpod to a smoker to use and when trying to test it its not working, white light blinking 3 times when inhaling and nothing happens, online it states short circuit.

Does that mean its broken and cannot be used at all now?

Thanks

Hi @Freemaxtech

I was giving my maxpod to a smoker to use and when trying to test it its not working, white light blinking 3 times when inhaling and nothing happens, online it states short circuit.

Does that mean its broken and cannot be used at all now?

Thanks
Needs a new pod or coil, unless you've tried that I guess.

What a pain! On another note is it a decent device dee it's only one I haven't owned

What a pain! On another note is it a decent device dee it's only one I haven't owned

Yeah its a pain as i was giving it to someone at work, finally she said last week can u set me up with a kit, now the 5th person at my work that has switched with a kit from me, just felt bad for her.

Nevermind i will dig out something else.

If the Maxpod weren't used for a long time, there will be some issues with the battery, like the other electronical products.

If the battery in it has run down too low it will struggle to revive. You could try plugging in the charge cable for a few seconds then taking it out. Repeat this for a dozen times. It may be enough to get a little current in it to accept a normal charge. Has worked for me on a couple of my internal mods. Worth a try Deedee

If the battery in it has run down too low it will struggle to revive. You could try plugging in the charge cable for a few seconds then taking it out. Repeat this for a dozen times. It may be enough to get a little current in it to accept a normal charge. Has worked for me on a couple of my internal mods. Worth a try Deedee
Thanks but not working, i tried though

Back
Top Bottom