What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats your best vaping mod kit you have owned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. gary68

I get asked so often what I use device wise and they are always shocked when I say Vapor Storm Puma. If anyone asks me what device do I recommend, it is the Puma. Anyone asks me for a DNA device the first thing I will do is talk them out of it, unless they are going to use escribe.

The puma for £30 is lightweight, hits instantly and that's all I seek in a device these days. Used 2 each day for last 18months and couldn't be happier.

I have the most straightforward vape, Eleaf iJust 3, and I don't even use it every day. Last year, I decided to switch to Iqos to reduce the amount of smoke, but I never got used to it. In addition, I did not really like the taste of his sticks, and I returned to the vape. I don't feel like I'm addicted to it or anything. I just enjoy vaping sometimes. Recently ordered from an online store clapton coil to try. Tell me if you have tried this I am interested to know your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one that got me off the stinkies was a Joytech Atacam Penguin.
My favorite mod is the bomb proof original solid metal Voopoo Drag which I still use.
I've dropped it on concrete numerous times but it still works and I recently bought a rubber sleeve for it and it looks new again.
This mod is a heavy serious offensive weapon.
The worst mod I bought was the Vaporesso Swag and the tank became really wobbly within a week, The shop replaced it for another one and guess what.
The tank became ................................................................................................Week
No way of tightening it up and same problem with my Dovpo lite.
I now make sure any mods I'm looking at have screws on the top of the 510 section.
My go to at the moment is a Squeezer squonk mod.
My favotite RTA , RDA OFRF Gear and Dovpo Variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom