What's new

Review INDIGeNE SGWARNOG

eyeball kid

Legend
WP_20210612_22_25_45_Pro.jpg

Well I've popped my head above the parapet to say a few words about this new collaboration betwixt out own Manabush mix master Martyn and Druids brew high priest of blending Paul.
WTF is a SGWARNOG I hear you say, well that would be the Welsh Celtic name for the Hare, in keeping with the British indigenous theme.
What we have is a blend of the sublime paraxu tobacco juice which if you haven't already tried some I'd urge you to get a move on. Yep it's a bit of a marmite flavour but anyone who's had the time to read my lengthy review when it came out will know I'm a big fan and hold the world's largest stock outside manabush HQ.
I won't kick the arse out of it again but it's a masterpiece from the UK kings of desert tobacco e liquid based around Turkish tobacco, fig and fox grape (it has a rose like middle eastern flavour to These tadtebuds).
Anyway,.. the Turkish Paraxu is blended here with a super realistic sweet/tart raspberry for a super tasty liquid perfect for summer vaping.

I remember a lot of feedback around the indigene line that vapers where getting some agro from their significant other's about the super realistic tobacco scent it left in the air.
Understandable as once the dreaded cigs had been dumped you soon get used the improvement in smell around the house.

Fear not, this should not get you into trouble. When I'm Vaping indigene the tolerant Mrs Kid says it does hang heavy so I usually save mine for work or garden duty.
SGWARNOG has no such issue's. The overwhelming scent it leaves behind is a beautiful rich raspberry (pleasing to even the most sensitive noses). It get a thumbs up from Mrs kid ( She's even a fan of the flavour).
WP_20210609_12_35_35_Pro.jpg

Again I won't bang on as everyone has very different experiences with flavours but if you like a good rich dry tobacco and are looking for something with a fruity twist for that warmer weather (well anytime really), This is definitely what I'd recommend.
Available in a 50ml/60ml shortfill for 1.5/ 3mg vapers and a 30ml shortfill for 6/12mg vapers (use the dropdown menu to choose your nic lever and the required nic shot will be included).
A 50/50vg/pg mix so perfect for mtl vaping.
Lovely stuff.

Find yourself some here.
https://manabush.com/collections/in...-indigene-eliquid-shortfill-3-6-12mg-versions

Last edited:
Thanks for the review bud. Sounds like an interesting blend.

Back
Top Bottom