What's new

Taifun GX v GTIV

Sep

Hi guys.

Trying to decide between the Taifun GX & GTIV for first rdl top end tank. Currently use (& love) the Blotto mini on a single round wire 3mm coil at around 215 / 220c (with tip swapped out for a 510).

Anyone tried both taifuns (alongside the blotto - that would be a bonus!) to compare vape experience? Looking for a focussed / saturated flavour vape.

Thanks

Cant help you mate but, i would of thought it will depend alote on the build/ohms you are using in the tanks. Many variables to take into account :)

Hi I have both the GX and the GTIV. I run the GX on a 0.26 Fused Clapton at 45w with Chiri Sun from Manabush and it is with the airflow wide open an airy with good flavour and clouds, be aware that the juice is fed with steel ropes which some people don't like, but I find them very good.

The GTIV I run with another Fused Clapton at 0.28 and 55 w with a Prime Vapes Fruit juice and have it set up with the Pure kit airflow about 3/4 open, it is slightly noisier but flavour and clods about the same. To me they are very similar and both very good. Both are better than the Blotto, I had one but sold it as it wasn't for me. Hope it helps. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom