Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Zeus Dripper

SmokeyJoe

Postman
Hey there guys.

This is a review of a product i bought with my own money, and is my own personal opinions and not those of anyone else.

Item - Zeus Dripping Atomiser
Vendor - www.pink-mule.com
Price - £8.44 ( £11.44 delivered)

Review

Before i start i must state that this is my first dripper, so i don't have anything to compare this with as it stands, but i do have a Smok Scar on the way, so can do a comparison when that arrives (however that is dual coil).

Ok, so i decided that i was fed up filling and emptying tanks when i needed to test new flavours that i made. After looking around, i heard tabout this dripper, and bought it. At the price it was worth a shot.

The order took 8 days to come as it is despatched from Spain. When it arrived, it came wicked with 3 x 1mm silica. I ripped that straight out and built a micro coil and used cotton. The build quality on the unit is ok, but for £8 i would expect that.

The posts have holes for the wire to go through which are not lined up properly (no really an issue), the screws are cheap and one of them doesn't exactly secure my wire properly, but it is workable. The drip tray screws out to make building easier (simply grip both posts and unscrew the base), but the kayfun it still easier to build.

My first build was ok, but not great, however my second it woring really well. The drip tip provided is a very hard and rough plastic, very sturdy. This dripper does get hot, not hot enough that you cannot touch it, but still hot.

The vapour production from this is great even on an 70/30 mix. The flavouris lovely and leaves a nice resembalence of your vape in you mouth afer your exhale.

It can take a good 15 drops on priming (on cotton), and i found that 8-10 drops is fine for top ups (10 can give a gurgle, which with a hard draw clears)

Overall this for the price is a great piece of kit, and I would recommend it.

Edit: i did speak to PM about the screws as i simply wanted to replace them, they offered me 3 options, a replacement with me keeping the one they sent, a refund and keep, or a different product and me keep the original.. I went for a Scar by Smok as i was interested in that too... Great vendor, so i now through their niceness have the 2 drippers i wanted from the start.

still don't know what screws i need to fix the minor issue i have though :(

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
SmokeyJoe the Zeus is a great little RDA and it can also be used on a squonking mod or box as it also has the air holes in the base, because of the small diameter it works a treat :D

Yeah it works really well... Just tried the same juice i had in my Kayfun as a comparison... The flavour was actually better.. But you are talking new cotton vs 5 day old cotton which was actually way overdue a change... Will do another comparison when i freshly wick them both as i have my Menthol Madness diy in the Kayfun now... #headblowingoff

Vape Green
Might be worth checking the screws of destiny at stealthvape, they are good!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom