What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

cremedevape.com

MARTIN WILSON

Postman
Most people know Creme De Vape as the UK Dicodes retailer. However if you are a Squape, Taifun or Kayfun lover, I don't think you will find a better UK based site/store for your extras. In fact they carry more parts & accessories for some tanks than the makers sites. Everything from o ring sets to decks, 510 pins, chimneys, extensions & steamtuners kits. EG. I had a GT4 pure (pointless 2ml) & was able to turn it into a GT4 2019 STORM EDITION from the parts they sell & it worked out a little less than buying a new full 5ml tank. Yes, like other UK retailers who import their goods, they can cost a little more, but the free 2-3 day delivery (over £50) is way better than 2-3 weeks & hoping UK customs don't get their hands on your package, (if you know what I mean LoL). If its not on the makers site, go check them out.

Back
Top Bottom