What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

PX80/ Fireluke 22 & Easy Mod/ Steamcrave Glaz Mini

upload_2021-5-8_15-53-44.jpeg

Hi Rew, the little PX80, do you think it will seat a full size Hastur on please? and does it suffer from the Inaccurate battery status like the Swag 2? I’m after a light battery mod.

Coolie the big Hastur fits fine on it. I've not noticed any issues with the battery status but then it hasn'y really been on my radar. One niggle for me is that it is not the most stable mod, meaning it can fall over quite easily. Looks very stylish but the footprint is small.

@rew how does the 510 adapter hold up once a tank is fitted? I’ve got a Swag 2 but like the look of the mod.

The magnets on the 510 adapter are very strong and effective. I've not had any concerns about any tanks falling off and pulling the adapter out.

Coolie the big Hastur fits fine on it. I've not noticed any issues with the battery status but then it hasn'y really been on my radar. One niggle for me is that it is not the most stable mod, meaning it can fall over quite easily. Looks very stylish but the footprint is small.

Thanks Rew [emoji106]

Apologies for the crap pic (used the old fire hd).
IMG_20210513_213938_hdr.jpg

I'm impressed with the little version of the aspire/taifun tank. Bit of a bargain at thirteen quid. Always annoyed me that the big one didn't fit the easy mods.
The new spiritwalker is a revelation too. I love my manabush but never got on with the spiritwalker range (two arrows aside) before.
The new base flavour is somewhere between nokomis and chich but lighter. Very nice indeed.

Pulled the ancient eVic AIO (in mod mode) out as it's one of the few mods I have that would take the 24mm Ether ............ but this has been on it ever since, and I'm enjoying it. :)

P1020009.JPG

Back
Top Bottom