What's new

Troll X RTA

How's the airflow? Can you compare it to any other RTA?

Fully open with dual 3mm coils and honeycomb insert it's quite a lot airier than the Blotto (Blotto with dual 2.5mm coils). With the insert with slits it would be much airier than the Blotto. With no insert at all it would be a very airy atty.
If you have tried the Tauren Beest it is the same as that wide open when running the honeycomb insert.

I like it with 2 airflow holes closed off which just about equals the Blotto fully open but at this the flavour is quite a bit better than the Blotto.

The thing about it is that it wicks very well even with more cotton than usual so always tastes saturated.

Bad points about it are that the top fill gasket is fragile and tends to split after a while if you are not careful filling even with thin tip bottles - they are really going to have to make these available as a spare part because once it is ripped and torn past a certain point it will cause leaks due to loss off pressure inside the tank.
Also, it is quite thin materials but this doesn't bother me as I think it helps to keep everything cool - it can be a very dense cool and saturated vape if you want it to be - overall I rate it highly.

Bad points about it are that the top fill gasket is fragile and tends to split after a while if you are not careful filling even with thin tip bottles - they are really going to have to make these available as a spare part because once it is ripped and torn past a certain point it will cause leaks due to loss off pressure inside the tank.

That's the major downside to the Profile M too, which shares the same design. Such a PITA to fill. I really wanted the Troll X but once I saw the top fill cap I decided against it. They should have stuck with the quarter turn bayonet cap like on the Unity.

I was very wrong about this tank, it's damn good

Smooth airflow & great flavour, like top level for an RTA. Has way more airflow than I expected, fully open with the slit insert & it's pretty much the perfect amount of airflow for me

Yes, I don't like the top fill, if it was just 3-4mms taller it could've had a bayonet cap but it's no huge deal

Back
Top Bottom