What's new

Help choosing new squonk mod

You could always go the custom route, I have this on the way [emoji16]
FB_IMG_1619812866819.jpeg
FB_IMG_1619794637503.jpeg
FB_IMG_1619812932560.jpeg
FB_IMG_1619812889025.jpeg

Got the COV wraith a week or so ago for £10 and loved it. Unfortunately dropped it last night and broke the clips on the battery door :( so think I'm going to invest in the topside. Dont think it will be leaving the house so think will pull the trigger on this one!

Would love a custom mod. Dont think I could justify the money for it....yet! Lol have you got this delivered yet? How are you finding it? Mech mods wouldnt be my thing either. Not alot of knowledge with them
Yeah, it came last week. It's a cracking mech. I have another mod made by the same guy too, a dual parallel 21700 stabwood mech. They are a little bit pricey but worth it IMHO.

Cor, that's gorgeous @Banjostring, that's as much art as it is a vape. Enjoy it my friend.
Thanks Astral, it is rather beautiful. The guy that made it is a real artist. Take a look at Aldin Mods on Facebook if you use it.

Oh, and it works really well too. Not just a pretty face [emoji16]

The only thing with single battery mechs, you need at least 4~6 GOOD bats to last a day. But nice squonk mod. I see a post ages ago about these @Banjostring
Edit, its a old thread :)

Back
Top Bottom