What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NEW - Legio X - The Pantheon Range - Huge Site wide price reductions for Bank Holiday.

Glad you like it :)

I prefer a proper, punchy coffee, as does Lizzie.

With abit of a steep, the Irish Cream will come through alittle more but the coffee stays the same.
Yep, 'punchy' is apt. Coffee is the only flavour I vape with no tobacco in it, so for me I do need the 'punch' to stop it being too sweet and sickly, and I won't mind a bit more 'cream'. You nailed it! :worship:

Glad you like it :)

I prefer a proper, punchy coffee, as does Lizzie.

With abit of a steep, the Irish Cream will come through alittle more but the coffee stays the same.
Starting too like the sound of this, is this like say a black coffee taste with the Irish cream coming through ? & Does manabush use RM cheers.

Starting too like the sound of this, is this like say a black coffee taste with the Irish cream coming through ? & Does manabush use RM cheers.

Bit late to reply, sorry!

Manabush do use RM as a shipping option, though you may have already seen that now :doh:

Janus is a lovely blend @Chris K . Good job :2thumbsup:

Thanks mate! Glad you like it. Its tough sometimes, I make what I like to vape and that isn't always what others like.

Manabush do use RM as a shipping option, though you may have already seen that now :doh:

Thanks mate! Glad you like it. Its tough sometimes, I make what I like to vape and that isn't always what others like.

Just started on the Bacchus. Really liking that one too. Will try to give some more feedback after a few weeks.

Just started on the Bacchus. Really liking that one too. Will try to give some more feedback after a few weeks.

Any feedback always appreciated.

Bacchus tastes exactly the same now as it would after a steep. Janus and Romulus will change after a longer steep, Janus not so much but Romulus the spices back off alittle and the cream comes through more.

Nice one will definitely be trying this then.

Back
Top Bottom