What's new

NEW - Legio X - The Pantheon Range - Huge Site wide price reductions for Bank Holiday.

Glad you like it :)

I prefer a proper, punchy coffee, as does Lizzie.

With abit of a steep, the Irish Cream will come through alittle more but the coffee stays the same.
Yep, 'punchy' is apt. Coffee is the only flavour I vape with no tobacco in it, so for me I do need the 'punch' to stop it being too sweet and sickly, and I won't mind a bit more 'cream'. You nailed it! :worship:

Glad you like it :)

I prefer a proper, punchy coffee, as does Lizzie.

With abit of a steep, the Irish Cream will come through alittle more but the coffee stays the same.
Starting too like the sound of this, is this like say a black coffee taste with the Irish cream coming through ? & Does manabush use RM cheers.

Starting too like the sound of this, is this like say a black coffee taste with the Irish cream coming through ? & Does manabush use RM cheers.

Bit late to reply, sorry!

Manabush do use RM as a shipping option, though you may have already seen that now :doh:

Janus is a lovely blend @Chris K . Good job :2thumbsup:

Thanks mate! Glad you like it. Its tough sometimes, I make what I like to vape and that isn't always what others like.

Manabush do use RM as a shipping option, though you may have already seen that now :doh:

Thanks mate! Glad you like it. Its tough sometimes, I make what I like to vape and that isn't always what others like.

Just started on the Bacchus. Really liking that one too. Will try to give some more feedback after a few weeks.

Just started on the Bacchus. Really liking that one too. Will try to give some more feedback after a few weeks.

Any feedback always appreciated.

Bacchus tastes exactly the same now as it would after a steep. Janus and Romulus will change after a longer steep, Janus not so much but Romulus the spices back off alittle and the cream comes through more.

Nice one will definitely be trying this then.

Back
Top Bottom