What's new

I want a program that I can input my Concentrates flavour I have and it will give me recipes I can m

Would u use such a programme or app ?

• Total voters

Steven Milsom

Does anyone know of a app or program where I can add all my concentrate flavours I have and it will give me recipes I can make with the flavours I have or give me closes matches to recipes . Like a word jumble app. U put in your random letters and it tells you what words you can spell with them. Or something similar . I am finding I am constantly looking at recipes that I either have some of the concentrates needed but not all of them or I don't have any at all. And to be able to make a flavour I would have purchase one or two new concentrates just to make a flavour I probly not gunna like. I have alot of concentrates and I pisses me off that I can never make a recipes correctly cause I am missing an ingredient. Would like to be able to have the access to combinations of recipes with in my availability or recipes that I am close to being able to complete and only needing one or two ingredients so I can either add them to my shopping list or move on to the next option I have. I know it's a long shot and i am don't full of my request . If there's any one savvy enough to make a program that would be able to do this I would be very interested in doing so with them if they need product knowledge side of things .

Just a quik note to anyone that has made it this far in my post and can understand what I am looking for. And would be of interest in knowing if anyone else would find this helpful or would like to use a program like the one I describe or something similar.

Vape you later

I would be interested as an app. Not sure if there is one for the website (I haven't checked tbh) but I find using a web interface for something like this a bit cumbersome and I CBA.

Thank you so much for the info !!! God bless you my vapeing angel !!! It's a vapeing mericle !!!!
I will spread the good word to my fellow vapers .
Let us give thanks again and vape be with you.

The best app would enable you to add a list of all the flavour concentrates you really dislike, wish you'd never bought and comes up with a recipe that uses them all up in a juice that you love.
Sort that one out, Vaping Angels! ;)

Back
Top Bottom