What's new

Rebuildables: Beginners experiences

Re: RDA:An amateurs experience

Ye it will tell you the resistance of your new coil. And it looks pretty simple to use.

Ye thats how I found it, I clicked your link to silver VV gripper.

Im gonna wait till they make a metal bodied VV gripper - if they do!

Ok I just want to raise something here which may seem a little odd.
I'm happy to have got this working as well as I have.
im getting great flavour and depending on the voltage I put through it ( I have no real idea what the resistance of the coil ended up as) great Throathit and vapour.

But. I have noticed that there is a 'texture' about the vapour that I don't get with any other device,and by that I mean the vapour is 'powdery'.

I did get this powdery sensation from the off to different degrees and in a way ignored it. But it is there with every juice at some point of the vape. It's not totally unpleasant, though it can tickle the throat.

Does anyone else get this I wonder? And is there a cure for the phenomenon ?

Re: RDA:An amateurs experience

Is it the really fibery wick that came with it? I havent used that wick yet, I have only used the wick from terry on UKV mkII.

I havent noticed this texture or powderyness. I get the hiccups simetimes on a strong draw.

I cant think what it could be, other than your mouth playing a prank on you

Yeah I maybe need to try some different wicks n wires DV

RDA:An amateurs experience

This is in no way meant to be smug.....but i bought an era and a clockworks rda .
Never having made a coil in my life before i set about having a go.
Both attys worked first time and produce loads of flavour and clouds of vapour.

Am i just having a lucky day, do you think the next ones i make will work, or will my luck run out?

This is in no way meant to be smug.....but i bought an era and a clockworks rda .
Never having made a coil in my life before i set about having a go.
Both attys worked first time and produce loads of flavour and clouds of vapour.

Am i just having a lucky day, do you think the next ones i make will work, or will my luck run out?
Does that mean you've just joined the elite? Hark at you with your rta ;) just kidding, sounds like you've got some good kit! I've got an rta coming, if I can recoil it first time, I'll be delighted!

RDA:An amateurs experience

Does that mean you've just joined the elite? Hark at you with your rta ;) just kidding, sounds like you've got some good kit! I've got an rta coming, if I can recoil it first time, I'll be delighted!

Bollox....i am in the elite club.....just bought a clockworks rta....and i know what it means.....ha!
Let the underlings look up....at me.....lol

You lot have good bloody memories

My rta vapes great on my flexatron geriatric with plinth though

Gutted,....i have been sussed

Really though p flower, that made me laugh out loud for real

Glad you didn't take offence :D you've come a bloody long way in a very short time tho. Any luck with the provari yet?

RDA or RTA or both? I may move up to a RTA now I can use an RDA

Back
Top Bottom