What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bottom teeth black?

not always, it’s just rotten. i had a tooth out years ago that was black inside but looked perfect from the outside aside for a wee hole.

I've got one (premolar) that is black on the outside and hence, probably inside. They wouldn't remove it (when it was less black) because it was an "Important tooth". They kept grinding it out and filling it, this is since 1987, and the fucking thing is still there, it's perverted, I HATE it.

Carbon active?
Activated charcoal, sorry
51vRV76is7L.jpg

Is the nerve dead, in a black tooth?
Hope not FFS
Its not inside the tooth, its a stain because you can remove it by brushing. (at least, thats my exp.)

Activated charcoal, sorry
51vRV76is7L.jpg

Hope not FFS
Its not inside the tooth, its a stain because you can remove it by brushing. (at least, thats my exp.)
Yeah, i kinda knew what u meant, does activated charcoal actually work tho

I have yet to find a whitening product that does. I used to tell myself when i quit smoking i would go to the dentist to get my teeth whitened, but i know they r going to insist on fixing all my cavities n stuff, n that always makes my teeth hurt.

I use organic peppermint 100% vg and never had stained teeth , before, been vaping for over a year . Never smoked so my teeth a white and stay white.

Back
Top Bottom