What's new

Getting confused with Compatible Coil List for Cerberus Tank

canada16

Postman
Hey

I cant see where the Hellvape Hellbeast Supermesh 0.2 fits into the Cerberus tank. Maybe I am reading the list wrong. I have only ever used the X1 coils so dont know about the other coils on the list as I have never used them.

Someone said that they are as good as my current love affair of the X1 Geekvape 30w-90w coils, but they dont make the 30w-90w X1 anymore.

Somewhere has a buy 2 get one free on them at the moment, and I dont want to spend £25.00 and they not fit as i wont be able to return them.

I am just making sure before I buy.

Do these coils fit the cerberus and are they really good coils, as good as the X1 30w-90w Coils?

I know I asked a long time ago, but want to make sure 100%

Or some Smok Baby beast are quite cheap, but unsure if thats for a reason, they dont taste great and dont last long.
Has anyone tried the X1 coils and gutted they dont make the 30w90w anymore, is so what are you using now?

I am very suspicious, but thanks for the link I will try call them tomorrow, I called several places before christmas and they all said they forgot to change the internet description, not sure if I called WV as I called 10 places.

I managed to get all the last from one supplier, I bought 10 packs. I have sinced called back and they said they have not gotten any more back in stock.

If not can anyone answer the original post?
I will need to buy something tomorrow at the latest as I am down to my last 2 30w - 90w X1

Washington vapes are fine. Search on here but lots of people have used them without issue.

edit: just read your post properly, I see what you mean. Well, good luck with your search! I can’t suggest anything else as I haven’t used the tank or coils before.

I have just called and just as I thought they forgot to update their website or didnt realise, so they dont have any 30-90w

So back to my original question, are the Hellbeast Hellvape 0.2 Supermesh the next best to the Geekvape X1 coils?

I dont want to spend nearly £30.00 and they are garbage.

Hey

I cant see where the Hellvape Hellbeast Supermesh 0.2 fits into the Cerberus tank. Maybe I am reading the list wrong. I have only ever used the X1 coils so dont know about the other coils on the list as I have never used them.

Someone said that they are as good as my current love affair of the X1 Geekvape 30w-90w coils, but they dont make the 30w-90w X1 anymore.

Somewhere has a buy 2 get one free on them at the moment, and I dont want to spend £25.00 and they not fit as i wont be able to return them.

I am just making sure before I buy.

Do these coils fit the cerberus and are they really good coils, as good as the X1 30w-90w Coils?

I know I asked a long time ago, but want to make sure 100%
This is quite subjective, but as I told you in other posts, yeah you wont regret about those.

I can confirm those fit perfectly as I use that combo on a semi-regular basis.

The Hellvapes (Hellbeast 0.2 and H7-02 0.15), the Vaporesso GT Mesh, the Smok Baby Mesh 0.15 and the Wotofo Flow Pro 0.18 ones are the only ones in rotation now after having tried alomost each and every coil in that format in existance.

All of them delivers a pretty similar vape experience as the X1, being the Hellbeast 0.20 even better IMHO.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../coil-tank-crossed-compatibility-more.194157/

Thanks bud, I wanted to double check as I almost ran out of the X1 coils
Just ordered 3 packs of the hellbeast.
They are not cheap, £12.00 for 3, lets hope they live up to their price, if not will try the other one you said.

They are not cheap, £12.00 for 3, lets hope they live up to their price, if not will try the other one you said.
I would like to know if you liked them.

Stock up here, if u like them, i believe these r what u r talking about
https://www.sourcemore.com/hellvape-hellcoil-replacement-coil.html

Vaporesso gt4 mesh would be my choice tho, or the gt mesh, but the gt mesh pops real loud on the first drag whenever u let it sit for a while *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom