What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kefir

Used to make it, well grow it really as it multiplies at a tremendous rate, if you don't like the sour taste fire in some milk shake powder, in the end I got fed up with the hassle.
I know you can now buy it off the shelf, but it's better homemade n cheap as chips..... best made with full fat milk

Used to make it, well grow it really as it multiplies at a tremendous rate, if you don't like the sour taste fire in some milk shake powder, in the end I got fed up with the hassle.
I know you can now buy it off the shelf, but it's better homemade n cheap as chips..... best made with full fat milk

aye it grows like naebodies business eh? we had to get shot of it, was starting to take over the fridge. :)

Never was tempted .......... but you lot make it sound like yogurt knotweed! :11:

My wife likes, she eats it as a kind of soup with chopped cucumber and dill. I tried it once, won't be trying it again

I class it as a 'fashionable' food. Don't know if it still is?

kefir uh
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom