What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

Been a while mostly mechs now will try and capture some of my setups...first up. Apologies for the glass tube, helps minimise oxidisation in rotation

Apex Altitude. Apex Pinnacle RDA. Kennedy Stub Dogg tip

enjoy the weekend guys

BAC59AEB-A0F0-4545-A393-A7B46AF94F3C.jpeg

Been a while mostly mechs now will try and capture some of my setups...first up. Apologies for the glass tube, helps minimise oxidisation in rotation

enjoy the weekend guys

View attachment 244975
What where how now?!

Where did you get such a display tube?

enjoy the weekend guys

View attachment 244975

I've found polishing the outside of uncoated mechs with a tiny dab of car wax helps to delay tarnishing. Useless on threads and contacts of course but makes the outside look prettier for longer.

I've found polishing the outside of uncoated mechs with a tiny dab of car wax helps to delay tarnishing. Useless on threads and contacts of course but makes the outside look prettier for longer.
I read cape cod cloths are good for that quick wipe, but I tend to polish then when it gets unsitely, ‘in use’ tube gets cleaned, stored and next already cleaned mech comes out as next in line rotation

I read cape cod cloths are good for that quick wipe, but I tend to polish then when it gets unsitely, ‘in use’ tube gets cleaned, stored and next already cleaned mech comes out as next in line rotation
Cape Cod cloths are very good thats all i use now for cleaning my mechs .

Kennedy. Ruby 21 (brass housing) Ruby 21 (ss housing/ultem slam cap) V28 (white ultem 1010) (plus stack)

812607BB-0EC9-4424-91DF-344A7213A368.jpeg

ADE29979-CB8A-4CE9-A852-217DAB13EAFC.jpeg
D86FDC92-BD26-46DF-A651-CFB426E9D1D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom