What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which vaccine did you get and did you get any side-effects

Which vaccine did you get?

• Total voters
So far it will mean Statins, BP drugs and blood thinners for the rest of his life. Thankfully, we don't think there will be any major physical impairment/loss of function.
I mean, it sucks for someone to have to be tied to meds to be safe when they rnt used to it, but ive spent most of my life on bp meds, and now statins, no big deal.
That is a minor price to pay for having a stroke, especially since it sounds like it mostly that they identified the prob and now have to proactively guard against it.

Most of america probably needs to be on a statin, a blood sugar like glucophage, and an ace inhibitor.
That is like the 'fast food special'.

Lol, the medical combo meal treatment

Last edited:
Pfizer :) Had Both jabs and no side effects with either of them :)

Pfizer :) Had Both jabs and no side effects with either of them :)
I am being careful not to jump on any bandwagons @Rob, it would be easy (and irresponsible) to claim this as anything but what it is, even his consultant observed that however coincidental, in her opinion, the TIA was not linked to his vax 3 days prior. BUT, selfishly, I am being ultra conservative in these strange and confusing times. I for one do not relish a lifetime on pharmaceutical drugs if it can be avoided, however safe they may be.

And my very grateful thx for the kind sentiments from the community, he is making good progress and, thankfully, apart from the lifelong meds, he is likely to recover without any life-changing physical disability.

I am being careful not to jump on any bandwagons @Rob, it would be easy (and irresponsible) to claim this as anything but what it is, even his consultant observed that however coincidental, in her opinion, the TIA was not linked to his vax 3 days prior. BUT, selfishly, I am being ultra conservative in these strange and confusing times. I for one do not relish a lifetime on pharmaceutical drugs if it can be avoided, however safe they may be.

And my very grateful thx for the kind sentiments from the community, he is making good progress and, thankfully, apart from the lifelong meds, he is likely to recover without any life-changing physical disability.
Glad your bro is on the mend

I got the AZN the day before it all kicked off, if i was to have one now, i would hunt down a clinic that has mRNA.

While we r on the topic, i just saw some commercial for something called watchman. Its some sort of medical procedure.

Says it eliminates the need for blood thinners for strokes and stuff.

I have no idea what it is, 10 minutes ago i had never heard of it.

I'm getting my first in a week's time, dunno which one, but i think the Pfizer ones have been used up in Wales, so either oxford or Moderna ,me thinks..i'll let ya know.

Back
Top Bottom