What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pioneer Insider RBA

rj267

Postman
Just seen they are hoping to finally release this soon.

AEAF35E9-4DFA-49E0-9F94-2E971E1B6E19.png

Anyone going to try it when it’s released?

I may well do! I have 2 pioneer rta's and they are one of my everyday tanks, the draw is just brilliant for me it's crisp if that makes sence so I will watch this with interest!

I will be giving this one a try once it’s released, looks like it could be pretty good and it will be reasonable priced too, rumoured to be around £40-£45, I’d be happy with that...
Seen a half sneak peak at the deck too and both the posts are on the same side, which is different to most of the other billet rba’s in kinda style...

Yeah seen that @rew thanks. This rba has been in the making for some time but it went quiet for awhile. Been patiently waiting for it and it seems like it will be fairly cheap. Will be grabbing one myself to see if I like it when it’s for sale.

F77483F6-4943-4ECA-BBA6-1303F213393A.jpeg

Well it arrived. Build quality is fantastic with plenty of extras. Put a build in and so far it’s great. Great flavour but the draw is super smooth with the 1.2 insert. Slightly stronger throat hit which suits me! As long as there are no slip ups I will be ordering another.

Back
Top Bottom