What's new

showcasing "wintercote" The new DNA 100c stabwood hybrid 21700 regulated mod

Dare I ask how much they cost or is it if you have to ask you can't afford lol

most of my mods are on average half the price of my competitors

the average price of a mod from them is between £350 to £500 it depends on the board this one is slightly higher than half the price due to the board

but I don’t sell the same way as them I build a relationship with the customer

one might come with to me with a realistic budget and an idea to me that’s better then saying oh it’s £400 I would rather make a sale knowing the customer got his dream mod he will keep than unload a mod and just move on to the next customer, because building a relationship with a customer means they come back

it may sound cryptic but I put up cheaper mods at £90 or £150 on here from time to time but working to a budget that the customer has is better than saying it’s £350 you can’t afford it

Edit I’m aware I’m not the most popular mod maker with my competitors because I undercut them, so I get snubbed a little but I make all the mod I don’t buy in blocks or send stuff to mates to finish or engrave I do it myself

Last edited:
most of my mods are on average half the price of my competitors

the average price of a mod from them is between £350 to £500 it depends on the board this one is slightly higher than half the price due to the board

but I don’t sell the same way as them I build a relationship with the customer

one might come with to me with a realistic budget and an idea to me that’s better then saying oh it’s £400 I would rather make a sale knowing the customer got his dream mod he will keep than unload a mod and just move on to the next customer, because building a relationship with a customer means they come back

it may sound cryptic but I put up cheaper mods at £90 or £150 on here from time to time but working to a budget that the customer has is better than saying it’s £350 you can’t afford it

Edit I’m aware I’m not the most popular mod maker with my competitors because I undercut them, so I get snubbed a little but I make all the mod I don’t buy in blocks or send stuff to mates to finish or engrave I do it myself
Thanks for the reply.

I so far have only had cheap simple stuff.

Then I joined P. O. T. V.
Got myself a slightly better one.

Then saw some of your stuff and thought it was really nice.

Then saw this one and it is stunning.

Think they are out of my price range at the moment lol

You never know may get Mrs Fazz to get for birthday or Xmas.

I

Deserves a gif Stu.

1523524365_x-men-quicksilver-wow.gif

Back
Top Bottom