What's new

Review Candy King E Liquid Review

I hope you don't mind some feedback . Just posting a link to an external website kinda puts me off.. the way I see it...

You can't be bothered to actually write it here.. and want the clicks.. bu is that really what this community/forum is about?
Or.. just don't want to pass any ownership to potv.. understandable.. but not really in the spirit.
Or.. actually I've forgotten now.. but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks

Edit.. maybe you just see this as advertising.. in which case.. put some effort in.. give me a reason to click.

I hope you don't mind some feedback . Just posting a link to an external website kinda puts me off.. the way I see it...

You can't be bothered to actually write it here.. and want the clicks.. bu is that really what this community/forum is about?
Or.. just don't want to pass any ownership to potv.. understandable.. but not really in the spirit.
Or.. actually I've forgotten now.. but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks

Edit.. maybe you just see this as advertising.. in which case.. put some effort in.. give me a reason to click.

Hey Major Hazzard, totally understand where you are coming from! It's a mix of both really. If we were to post the content here, then Google would see this as duplicate content and wouldn't be good for either POTV or Jumponthevape, so that is part of the reason. The other reason is for sure to get clicks, and hopefully people might buy at our website as well.

Not trying to dupe you though, if you don't want to click that entirely up to you, we are just trying to provide reviews :)

Back
Top Bottom