What's new

20700 batteries seem weak

I just want to add a quick something (not for sympathy please) 3 yrs ago I was diagnosed with leukaemia..... I know RIGHT..... it’s took me 3yrs to finally want to stop smoking!! So any advice on mods compatible with the tank would be amazing!!! I’ve got this mod working brilliantly again now BUT for how long?? I appreciate everyone’s advice ❤️

I just want to add a quick something (not for sympathy please) 3 yrs ago I was diagnosed with leukaemia..... I know RIGHT..... it’s took me 3yrs to finally want to stop smoking!! So any advice on mods compatible with the tank would be amazing!!! I’ve got this mod working brilliantly again now BUT for how long?? I appreciate everyone’s advice ❤️
Hi Tina, what are you doing to get it working each time? You shouldn't have to unscrew the tank each time u change the battery.
You mentioned earlier you have other setups, what are they?
The Smok V2 you have will fit all mods with a 510 centre pin, ie a mod, not a pod.
If you want to get another mod to use with the V2 tank have a look on some sites to see what deals are about and what you like the look of. It doest have to be expensive. Before you buy anything, ask on here about the one or two you find and we can give you our opinion on it.

Hi Tina, what are you doing to get it working each time? You shouldn't have to unscrew the tank each time u change the battery.
You mentioned earlier you have other setups, what are they?
The Smok V2 you have will fit all mods with a 510 centre pin, ie a mod, not a pod.
If you want to get another mod to use with the V2 tank have a look on some sites to see what deals are about and what you like the look of. It doest have to be expensive. Before you buy anything, ask on here about the one or two you find and we can give you our opinion on it.
@richard Wi
The bubble glass wasn't as easy to find as I thought, a few on eBay but I would go for the Amazon one.
Amazon product ASIN B07MZ9826K
Coils aren't a bad price either:
Amazon product ASIN B07MW72XZF
WOW!! Noticed a huge difference already in this with the bubble glass.... can’t say if the coils are lasting longer yet but I’ll keep you posted. Thank you very much.

Right hi me again, here’s what I’ve gathered from today. So I’ve noticed that when I change over battery I need to move the tank, be it screw it tighter or loosen it a little. Is this quite unisual? I mean I’ve never had to do it before so unsure what’s going on!
Just thought I’d keep everyone up to date on what’s happening now ;)
Make sure the screw threads are clean on the tank and mod, it sounds like it might be a bit dirty. Use a cotton bud and some alcohol if you have some but a cotton bud dry will at least get some of it off.

Back
Top Bottom