What's new

It Makes No Sensis

the idea of selling a pod device with an adapter so you can use another different tank seems bizarre to me. i don’t know how it could be that you wouldn’t just have been better to get a mod that doesn’t need an adapter in the first place and ditch the idea of the pod alogether?

Yeah it is weird.... Imagine if it was the other way round and it came with an adapter than screwed into the 510 so you could use magnetic pods. ... who would bother with that?

It must be a cost thing, the cost of this 'pod' (which is really just a very basic tank with zero features) compared to including a Zenith or Zlide.

Yeah it is weird.... Imagine if it was the other way round and it came with an adapter than screwed into the 510 so you could use magnetic pods. ... who would bother with that?

It must be a cost thing, the cost of this 'pod' (which is really just a very basic tank with zero features) compared to including a Zenith or Zlide.
You mean like the Drag 3?

I guess so ..... so does anyone bother with that or do they just throw the adapter away and put a proper tank on it?
As soon as I've gone through the two coils that came with it I won't be buying any more. I really like the mod and I think the screw-in pod adapter is much more consumer friendly than the other way around. Chuck the pod away and you still have a decent mod you can use with just about any atty with no need for adapters.

That's exactly what it is really imo. Cheaper to make a pod than a new tank. It might also attract new vapers as the pods are simple and easy to use.

I personally buy a 510 adapter (if available) whenever I buy or get a pod to review so I can see how it works as a mod as well. I do see some of them are including the 510 adapters with the kit now, which is a bonus for me as the pods get used once or twice to test them out and chucked in a drawer.

Edit: Ah I see from banjo's post above that the sensis is the other way around. That's a much better idea!

That's exactly what it is really imo. Cheaper to make a pod than a new tank. It might also attract new vapers as the pods are simple and easy to use.

I personally buy a 510 adapter (if available) whenever I buy or get a pod to review so I can see how it works as a mod as well. I do see some of them are including the 510 adapters with the kit now, which is a bonus for me as the pods get used once or twice to test them out and chucked in a drawer.

Edit: Ah I see from banjo's post above that the sensis is the other way around. That's a much better idea!
The Drag mate [emoji16]

Well the company say I can return my unused pods for a refund - but I had to rip the packaging open to discover it was a shit 2ml pod. Guess all that stuff will also go to a lucky smoker then...or unlucky smoker.

In a way, I'd feel bad about giving them something I think is shit. Anyone think a smoker would get on with it?

Anyone know a smoker come to that?

The Drag mate [emoji16]

Ah right. Get you now. Not tried either so didn't realise. I'm not a fan of the Voopoo pods tbh. My PNP leaked like fuck. Think the Drag 3 is the first Drag I'm not going to bother with. Seems like they've went a wee bit backwards with it.

Ah right. Get you now. Not tried either so didn't realise. I'm not a fan of the Voopoo pods tbh. My PNP leaked like fuck. Think the Drag 3 is the first Drag I'm not going to bother with. Seems like they've went a wee bit backwards with it.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of pods although I do quite like the sensis. The Drag 3, I really like and fortunately it can be used with any atty. I uploaded the TC function for it but so far am struggling to get to grips with it. Not sure if it's just shite or if it's me.

surely it’s not a pod? pods are wee small tiny pocket devices for puffing discretely. this sensus is a big daft cheap plastic mod with a daft plastic proprietary tank attached to it. i think they have seen you coming.

and why not just put a 510 screw on the plastic tank? then you wouldn’t need an adaptor.

Back
Top Bottom