What's new

kayfun lite 2021

I only have clones of the both, the new one has never let a drop of liquid through the 510 pin. Personally I don't see a huge improvement on the 21 as both of them give me a cracking vape.

The YFTK clone from 3f is very well machined. Smooth threads. The logos have good finishing. I recommend it.

RRBK97G.jpg

QGnwfNx.jpg

tPISTQd.jpg

Just got a clone today, bits are on the windowsill drying. It came with 2 pins. One with a tiny pinhole one without, wich is best to use for mtl?

I think the extra pin is for a really tight draw option - the 'pro' pin maybe? I'd just try the standard one first, if you can't get a tight enough draw with that try the pro pin with the tiny hole.

Just got a clone today, bits are on the windowsill drying. It came with 2 pins. One with a tiny pinhole one without, wich is best to use for mtl?

They are both for MTL. The one with the pinhole is the pro pin and you can fine tune the draw more imo.

Thanks both, just one mpre thing. Should there be a o-ring on top of the chimney section or extension piece?
I think there was one on one of the pieces before cleaning and theres some in the spares bag that look the size (2 fat 2 thin)
16183362259437306780441497182350.jpg

Edit: nevermind just looked at pics on FT and theres no o rings on either

Last edited:
Thanks both, just one mpre thing. Should there be a o-ring on top of the chimney section or extension piece?
I think there was one on one of the pieces before cleaning and theres some in the spares bag that look the size (2 fat 2 thin)
View attachment 244755

Edit: nevermind just looked at pics on FT and theres no o rings on either

I've just checked and have o rings on both. No idea if that's necessary tbh.

I've just checked and have o rings on both. No idea if that's necessary tbh.
im sure my 2019 has o rings on both, will look in a bit. still half tank to vape first. Wondering if the spare pin will fit in the 2019 aswell.

Back
Top Bottom