What's new

Innokin Kroma Z or Sensis for MTL

Leigh

Initiate
Hi all

I have been a member for a while and recently returned to vaping on my old device but i haven't posted in a long time.

I was wondering what is the best Mod for MTL between the Innokin Kroma Z and the Sensis. I also wanted to know if the Sensis coils are better and really last longer with the tech Innokin have introduced for this model?

I like the look of both of these, however i seem to notice that the Kroma Z is advertised with either a 2ml or 4.5ml tank Capacity depending on which website you so i wasn't sure if i was missing something here? I would prefer a larger tank going forward.

Thank you

Leigh

Personally I favour the Sensis over the Kroma Z. The sceptre coils for the Sensis give me better flavour than the z-coils, the coils last longer due to the tech and with the Sensis there's a 510 adapter included so if they wanted to use another tank they can, there is one for the Kroma Z but you have to buy it separately. The 2ml pods for either are because of tpd rules. There is a Sensis pod available which is 3.1ml.

Thanks for your reply! i didn't know about the TPD Rules until i just read it.

I'm the opposite. I prefer the Kroma-Z over the Sensis, the draw is tighter even with the three hole air-flow ring on, let alone the one hole MTL one. I also find it a little lighter and more comfortable in the hand. As for the 510's,the Kroma-Z's doesn't spin either.

I agree with @ForestMagpie about the S-coils being slightly better though.

Best wishes.

Thanks all, i have still not made up my mind.

The Sensis appeals to me with the new tech but the Korma Z can be upgraded to a larger tank and looks easier to refill from what I've seen.

Both are about the same for flavour and performance, the Sensis is just so much nicer though, the Kroma Z just looks and feels average.

Between the two I would pick the Sensis in a heartbeat, even with the ugly TPD bung but you can always buy a non-TPD pod.

I gave my Kroma Z away as it looked like a prototype of the Sensis to me.

Here's mine and @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) review
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/innokin-sensis-find.html

Innokin_Sensis_Find_F0-Main.jpg

Just to lob a spanner in the works, Innokin might have made your choice harder - the Endura T22 Pro is seriously good and cheaper (full review should be up tonight).

*IF* I had to choose one I would really struggle, early days yet but I'm expecting the coil life to be better on the T22, 2ml doesn't bother me for MTL.

But whichever you choose I don't think you can go wrong though.

Innokin_Endura_T22_Pro-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom