What's new

80/20 in an rta

Jd_

Achiever
Is that gonna be pushing it? I seem to have a problem with pg.

Im mainly thinking of the kylin mini v2 and the ether rba

You'd probably be alright with it in the Kylin as it wicks really well, so you'll have to experiment with the wicking. The Ether might be okay as that wicks well too

Tbh, I've accidentally used 80/20 juice in tanks before & it wicked, I don't think it makes a huge amount of difference

You'd probably be alright with it in the Kylin as it wicks really well, so you'll have to experiment with the wicking. The Ether might be okay as that wicks well too

Tbh, I've accidentally used 80/20 juice in tanks before & it wicked, I don't think it makes a huge amount of difference
100% was too much for the ether, maybe ill try it in the kylin, i have a feeling those leaky gtx coils will love it tho.

Im up at 75% on the ether, not sure if going up or down a bit might get me a little better results n i cant get it to stop spitting directly into my mouth (bottom airflows *sigh*)

Dont get me wrong, still good, just seem to have those 2 issues that plague me on a few diff tanks

I use 60/40 in the Ether as I MTL with it & get no splitting, maybe you've not got enough cotton in the coil? I don't know, I don't get any spitting with tanks, I just figure the coil must be too juicy. Maybe the 80/20 is worth a try to slow down the wicking a little? DJLSB spaces his coils to help avoid it

80/20 has been fine in any RTA I've ever used. I don't really notice much difference from 70/30 tbh.

I use 100% VG in all of my RTA's and have no problem at all, its all about wicking. :)

Edit, actually that would be about 97% with flavouring.

I use 100% VG in all of my RTA's and have no problem at all, its all about wicking. :)

Edit, actually that would be about 97% with flavouring.
That 3% might be doing a lot more than u think

80/20 is pretty much all I use in an aromamizer v3.

I usually find that spitting can be resolved by a bit more power or exhaling as you start to fire. bonus is that you get to look like a little dragon, raaaar.

80/20 is pretty much all I use in an aromamizer v3.

I usually find that spitting can be resolved by a bit more power or exhaling as you start to fire. bonus is that you get to look like a little dragon, raaaar.
Yeah, ive tried every conventional method, maybe im just overly sensitive. If there is one spit when i take a drag than i notice it.

On bottow airflow tanks tho, that one single drop of spit liquid ALWAYS hits my tongure. Drives me nuts.

Back
Top Bottom