Vape Club
What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

Day 17 to day 30.

Firstly, I’d like to apologise for the delay in this thread. I have been absolutely rammed with work preparing stock before I go away so that the website can remain open as usual. So I’ll write this up as a bit of a summary, final thoughts etc.

From day 17 to yesterday (and carrying on from now even) I have continued to take 2 sprays of the pure life CBD in the morning and two 2 sprays at night. Making up a total dosage of 57mg of full spectrum oil per day. I have tried to make the Vapes work, both brands, and whilst they do seem to make me feel a little relaxed, they don’t seem to be anywhere near as effective as the oral drops. I find with the Vapes I have to consume a large amount to really feel anything, making it too expensive to consider using this long term.

The oral drops on the other hand have been nothing short of a god-send for me. Since roughly halfway through starting this trial I have been totally pain free apart from one day going back last week, I had a day of lumping and bumping lots of heavy stuff around and I was in considerable pain whilst doing that but hey, I wasn’t expecting the CBD to cure me, I was just hoping for it to take the edge off the pain. That it most certainly has done.

Sleep wise, I think it’s questionable. I did at one point start to feel like it was helping, but now I’m back to finding it hard to get a good kip. I’ve always been a shit sleeper so again, I wouldn’t say that’s a side effect it’s just not something that it’s helping. Perhaps there is some other products I can look at or playing around with the dosage, times I take the dosage etc. I’ll certainly be playing around some more after the positive impact it’s had on my back pain.

Side effects, I do definitely feel more groggy in the mornings. It takes me much longer to feel properly awake that it did before I used CBD. The dreams are still here too, weird horrible dreams. I wouldn’t say nightmares but they aren’t pleasant that’s for sure. I hardly ever dream usually, so this has to be a side effect.

The best product, this isn’t necessarily true, it’s just my opinion and the results of worked best for me. Is the pure life full spectrum drops. Its absolutely rancid in taste but it works. It’s as cheap as chips, buy one get one free. If you’re new to CBD like I was my advice, based on my findings, would be to give the oral drops a shot first. It does certainly take a while to work but this has been the only product in the trial that’s gave me clear and consistent results.

Drugs test - yesterday I done a Saliva drugs test from amazon, I did put this to one side to take a photo but I can’t for the life of me find it now, I think my wife has binned it. The result was negative. I also made my pot head mate take one, to make sure it worked. His was positive, almost instantly haha.

Overall summary:

claims of being off your rocker, stoned, feeling half cut, euphoric - total bullshit.

Helping with pain, totally possible. The best way I can put it, and I know vendors can’t say this, is it’s like a vitamin. You take it and almost don’t feel any effects, it just happens. Without you even realising almost.

I hope this thread has helped anyone looking into CBD!

Smoore
@Lee glad to hear the thoughts I kinda felt like the thread slipped away abit but good to hear your busy! I’ve not been on much due to business commitments and family :) got another kid on the way so been in disbelief, I agree there is a lot of outrageous claims on cbd but it does effect everyone differently, I personally feel like everything perks up and subsides but saying that I’m sensitive to anything, while some machines such as yourself will struggle to feel a morphine drip haha, been fun reading and keeping up to date with all this! It sounds like it built up in your system for awhile and then did ease your symptoms. I would love see one done each indiviudal product over a period of 30 days due to the fact that you was switching products a lot during the experiment..

Take care

@Lee glad to hear the thoughts I kinda felt like the thread slipped away abit but good to hear your busy! I’ve not been on much due to business commitments and family :) got another kid on the way so been in disbelief, I agree there is a lot of outrageous claims on cbd but it does effect everyone differently, I personally feel like everything perks up and subsides but saying that I’m sensitive to anything, while some machines such as yourself will struggle to feel a morphine drip haha, been fun reading and keeping up to date with all this! It sounds like it built up in your system for awhile and then did ease your symptoms. I would love see one done each indiviudal product over a period of 30 days due to the fact that you was switching products a lot during the experiment..

Take care

Hey mate, congrats on the kid! Excellent news [emoji16]

Yeah I agree the thread has drifted off, it’s totally my fault I just haven’t had the free time to get on here towards the end to type up daily.

Totally agree, it is personal and one product may be better for another. You really just need to grab a bunch and give them a shot don’t you. Like Andy who sent the harmony Eliquid, he’s been using that for years at very small dosages and had great results from it!

If I try any more products out I’ll be sure to post up some results of them too!

AcmeFog
Great news Lee! The dreams, nightmares really, well, I've always had them but certainly cbd and the darkside stuff doesn't help and like you I've never really slept well.

Yeah I agree the thread has drifted off, it’s totally my fault I just haven’t had the free time to get on here towards the end to type up daily.

My last post probably didn't help, I apologise for that.

Totally agree, it is personal and one product may be better for another. You really just need to grab a bunch and give them a shot don’t you. Like Andy who sent the harmony Eliquid, he’s been using that for years at very small dosages and had great results from it!

If I try any more products out I’ll be sure to post up some results of them too!

Been a bit of a change there, I dont know what's happening down below (lumbar) but the symptoms/ pain are becoming increasingly hard to deal with. The stoner stuff has become less effective as well, still refuse to get on the opiates though. I'm going to significantly increase my daily intake of my 500mg cbd - drip it neat undiluted and will report back.

Really glad the purelife stuff is helping. It’s always a bit nerve wracking recommending cbd products as it doesn’t work for everyone so I have been on edge whilst you’ve been trying stuff. The results do outweigh the rank taste :D

Innokin
Has anybody noticed getting a bit of an upset stomach from vaping cbd eliquid?

Congrats on your survey, @Lee, far better conduted than my amateur test comparison. After several different vape CBDs, both weak and strong, I came to the conclusion that it really wasn't worth the money for what amounted to a minimal gain.

The one product which did help, particularly with insomnia was, Full Spectrum CBD Cannabis Paste 15% / 450mg per 3g tube. Doseage: one or two rice grain size taken sublingually, as required

https://www.holistichempscotland.com/product/full-spectrum-cbd-cannabis-paste/

Not really, but like the OP am on Trammadol, which acts like a cork !

2000mg CBD did cause a lot of coughing and a sore throught. Was supposed to be 50PG/50VG, but was so gloopy I thought that it was 70-80VG, and ended up diluting it down with 100PG nicotine and 100PG flavourings.

Vape Green
@LeeJust so you know I’m not sticking up for my product, I generally like this thread it’s so opened and honest! It’s refreshing to see in the cbd market! Other day I saw someone in America claim it cured there diabetes and I had to say .... ok go and eat 12 Krispy kremes & tell me your fine .... in a coma. Sounds harsh but it was such a ridiculous claim it had to be trolled!

I have diabetes, and I am looking for anything that helps with it, but I am pretty pessimistic about it... I often (another place to spam) and I think that it helps me pretty well. So if you need some meds from diabetes, it's your choice for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt it will assist. Better to make changes to diet etc? That's what took me from a Type2 down to a Pre Diabetic in one year.

Elux

I have experienced this same phenomenon! I have been trying various liquids for years from brands such as One Pounds Liquids and Totally Wicked E-Liquids, but was continuously suffering from a very unsettled stomach. At the same time, I had been trying to alleviate significant back pain, which took around 250mg per day to manage. It was very much a catch 22 situation for me!

Thankfully I have since found Cannacares CBD vape oils. They have the world's first medically certified vaporiser for cannabis-based formulas. The device is manufactured in a GMP certified facility and automatically adjusts its temperature to provide the best performance for the particular formula put it. They have two variations at the moment, one for formulated sleep and one for pain relief during the day. I have been using the latter for a little over 3 months now and I have been able to alleviate my back pain, while also steering clear of any stomach pains! Win win! I'd highly recommend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom