What's new

New covid variant

Well, the variants will get here eventually, as we're a transport hub, for the world. Whereas, places like new Zealand are not?

That's the reason all borders should be closed apart from the movement of food and other neccesities. With the vaccine passport idea in place this would help keep things under some sort of control in regards to who flies and who doesn't.
The vaccine rollouts are working but there are still a small amount of new cases per day, pardon me if i am wrong but cases are happening because folks won't follow the guidance and are obviously mixing with others willy nilly. I don't believe the theory that covid will go on for ever, you only have to take small pox as an example, killed millions now eradicated through medicine. Covid19 is the worst virus to come from China, all the birdflu's, swineflu etc indicates that something isn't right. Maybe Lab animals are being sold for food and this leads to some illness's.

Well, the variants will get here eventually, as we're a transport hub, for the world. Whereas, places like new Zealand are not?
Those place nz, aus. also have the luxury of being island nations.

California actually qlready has customs checkpoints on the highways to prevent produce from being brought in.

Americans wont put up with a closed state border tho

Let me rephrqse that...a large part of the country would be perfectly happy with walling off the state of california qnd letting them fend for themselves,
But its just not gonna happen. It would take an army bigger than all that even esxists, its a very big state

Also, if its in california, its already in mexico washington state, oregon and vancouver canada, guarunteed

Closing the borders won’t work as you have it already and how do you close them do you close them to everyone including food medical oil cargo shipments?

the U.K. has a a 3 day food supply so closing the border would mean a lot of hungry people, panic buying fighting over food and fuel

there was a great quote in the film contagion when the FBI agent said about terrorist weaponising birds to spread a bird flu the response was the birds are doing it already......

Im actually concerned now with this double mutated virus in california linking up with the variant from brazil which can re-infect u multiple times due to ppl back and forth between south america (there is no way to 'lock it down')

Maybe u guys could, u r an island nation, but i guess u gotta start those gardens

Back
Top Bottom