What's new

Favourite compact dual battery mods?

Didn’t expect this thread to be revived! Sadly the Digiflavor Edge mod was dropped into the grit pot at work and has obviously broken hahah. What size atty does the Drag 3 fit? Have noticed tanks are getting bigger these days, they all seem 26mm+! Gonna have a look at the others mentioned here too tomorrow, try and find a replacement for the Edge. Rip

Didn’t expect this thread to be revived! Sadly the Digiflavor Edge mod was dropped into the grit pot at work and has obviously broken hahah. What size atty does the Drag 3 fit? Have noticed tanks are getting bigger these days, they all seem 26mm+! Gonna have a look at the others mentioned here too tomorrow, try and find a replacement for the Edge. Rip

it happily takes an aromamizer supreme v3 if that helps? I think that’s 25mm or just under.

a bit older but i still like using my IPV6X . IPV8 was also a smaller device.
The VT75d has been mentioned compact DNA250 would go to the VT250s, with the duel battery door and it's nice and light.
Vaporesso Gen s , Luxe and Polar mods are all compact and light.
Minikins Lustros and Dovpo Riva are pretty compact

Throwing a compact 3 cell into the mix the Istick Tria. I got one recently but it's faulty, self fires but i guess it was a shop return or demo mod as it arrived unsealed. It would have been put to use a lot if the problem hadn't arose. if you have an Asmodus lustro the tria is much shorter but similar width and depth.

My favourite? That is hard to pick. I loved the ipv8, but the bottom loading for the batteries can be a bugger, sometimes works sometimes doesn’t so that’s off my list.

I actually admit and I know they get a lot of hate, but the SMOK alien I found to be a good mod. I might have been lucky- unfortunately I either left it somewhere or someone stole it.

At the moment the noisy cricket 2 I like a lot. I know it has no screen, just PWM VV, but that’s easy to set.

If I could get a DNA or Yihi in either of those forms I would be a happy boy :)

I've got 3 to recommend

Dovpo Riva
Vaporesso Target 200
Wismec RX Gen3 Dual (if you can still get your hands on one)

all 3 comfortable in the hand and compact as can be for a dual batt

Edit: ah thread revival :doh:

for me its the wotofo Mdura mod its compact feels good in the hand & is robust, dropped mine afew times & still fine & is fairly cheap.

The Riva is surprisingly compact, I have to say it surprised me with how dinky it is. Another small and very light dual cell mod is the Drag 3, it weighs almost nothing and performs really well.

Back
Top Bottom