What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

'High End Pipe'

FWIW I have a lot of 'low end' e-pipes, but all with 510 connections. For every single one of them, I've ditched the supplied tank and added my own. The tank makes the vape, not so much the mod/pipe. :)

The pipe arrived by post this morning and just as the numerous reviews suggested, it is an impressive thing to receive with all the feel of a 'high end' product as the OP referred to it. Once I realised the ebony was figured and not solid black I decided to get that and whoever was responsible for turning the bowl has done a superb job as it really is exquisite. I had been worried that this figuring might be misaligned - I could live with the odd blemish but you know how precisely a pair of eyes can detect with astonishing accuracy when something is on a tilt or not level and I knew it would do my head in if someone had not got the best out of this beautiful wood.
So that is all I can say really. It is a beautiful object and to my taste the most attractive pipe I have yet seen - very conservative and no doubt too boring for many but it does the trick for me. As to performance I have absolutely no doubt that I am restricting my options but in a way that is one of it's attractions, I have no option but to be content with it as I am not able to think about how it could be improved. Saying that I have spent the last few days reading and learning a bit about where vaping is in 2021 and it is mind boggling. The incredible advances in technology and the huge variety of products is a testament to the power of what happens when a vibrant marketplace, talented product designers and a large number of small chinese factories all line up together.

Im not going to run before I can walk so plan to buy a bit of wire and some cotton for the Triton RTA kit, maybe buy a couple of last year model tanks that are being sold off and stick with my somewhat ancient mod which can still do 40W and control temperature and which has a heathy battery. I'm more attracted by the possibility of having a range of different 3-juices that are easily swapped than anything tbh.
I'll stick with this excellent forum and will no doubt have numerous questions in the future
Thanks again everyone :)

The pipe arrived by post this morning and just as the numerous reviews suggested, it is an impressive thing to receive with all the feel of a 'high end' product as the OP referred to it. Once I realised the ebony was figured and not solid black I decided to get that and whoever was responsible for turning the bowl has done a superb job as it really is exquisite. I had been worried that this figuring might be misaligned - I could live with the odd blemish but you know how precisely a pair of eyes can detect with astonishing accuracy when something is on a tilt or not level and I knew it would do my head in if someone had not got the best out of this beautiful wood.
So that is all I can say really. It is a beautiful object and to my taste the most attractive pipe I have yet seen - very conservative and no doubt too boring for many but it does the trick for me. As to performance I have absolutely no doubt that I am restricting my options but in a way that is one of it's attractions, I have no option but to be content with it as I am not able to think about how it could be improved. Saying that I have spent the last few days reading and learning a bit about where vaping is in 2021 and it is mind boggling. The incredible advances in technology and the huge variety of products is a testament to the power of what happens when a vibrant marketplace, talented product designers and a large number of small chinese factories all line up together.

Im not going to run before I can walk so plan to buy a bit of wire and some cotton for the Triton RTA kit, maybe buy a couple of last year model tanks that are being sold off and stick with my somewhat ancient mod which can still do 40W and control temperature and which has a heathy battery. I'm more attracted by the possibility of having a range of different 3-juices that are easily swapped than anything tbh.
I'll stick with this excellent forum and will no doubt have numerous questions in the future
Thanks again everyone :)

Glad you like it. Keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom