Innokin
What's new

Kylin M, initial thoughts

E-liquids.com
I just got the Kylin M and used it for the first time last night. I have to say this is a bit of a game changer for me. It’s amazing. This is going to sound a bit strange as I’m a bit disappointed as it has blew my regular RTAs out the water which means I am back on depending on premade mesh strips etc. But absolutely loving this thirsty wee beauty.

I just got the Kylin M and used it for the first time last night. I have to say this is a bit of a game changer for me. It’s amazing. This is going to sound a bit strange as I’m a bit disappointed as it has blew my regular RTAs out the water which means I am back on depending on premade mesh strips etc. But absolutely loving this thirsty wee beauty.

Buy the Vandy Vape SS316L 300 mesh. It comes in a roll (5ft). The flavour is just so much better than the precut stuff. You do have to cut the Mesh to size but its easy with a pair of normal sharp scissors. I run it at 80w and it's beautiful.

Vape Green
Buy the Vandy Vape SS316L 300 mesh. It comes in a roll (5ft). The flavour is just so much better than the precut stuff. You do have to cut the Mesh to size but its easy with a pair of normal sharp scissors. I run it at 80w and it's beautiful.
Thanks for this, where is this for sale ? I thought it would have to be pre cut as the strips have the sort of border round them? No am I talkin s***e?

Can I also ask what cotton you use for it. I’ve seen reviewers using 3 shoestring cotton pieces, so far I have only used one of the chunky bits that come with it. It’s working fine but it was really thick?

Smoore
Can I also ask what cotton you use for it. I’ve seen reviewers using 3 shoestring cotton pieces, so far I have only used one of the chunky bits that come with it. It’s working fine but it was really thick?

You want the cotton really think under the mesh and then give the tails a rake to thin them out a bit.

I don't have this tank but I use either Vandy Vape M cotton or Firebolt M cotton which are designed for mesh and work very well. Avoid the Steam Crave mesh cotton though, it's crap.

I have tried 3x3mm shoestring but it didn't last as long.

You can buy it from Amazon or search Google. There's quite a few vape sites that stock it. Search for Vandy Vape SS316L mesh roll. There's a few different types 150,200, 300, 400 which relate to the number of holes per inch. I went for the 300 and love it. I've got the 200 coming today as I'm just curious to see if there's much difference.

As for cotton, I've tried Cotton Bacon Prime, Cotton Gods, Fuzz and the shoe lace wotofo and vandy vape. By far the best I've found is the Cotton Bacon Prime. It's clear from just the wicking when you first dab the juice to fresh cotton that it absorbs it soooo much faster than the others. Something which is needed for mesh. With the mesh above and the cotton bacon prime I can chain vape at 80w all day long.

AcmeFog
You want the cotton really think under the mesh and then give the tails a rake to thin them out a bit.

I don't have this tank but I use either Vandy Vape M cotton or Firebolt M cotton which are designed for mesh and work very well. Avoid the Steam Crave mesh cotton though, it's crap.

I have tried 3x3mm shoestring but it didn't last as long.
Thanks for the help mate. I watched a couple of build/reviews and some said that the three shoe strings were better but I’ll take your advice and stick with the mesh cotton

You can buy it from Amazon or search Google. There's quite a few vape sites that stock it. Search for Vandy Vape SS316L mesh roll. There's a few different types 150,200, 300, 400 which relate to the number of holes per inch. I went for the 300 and love it. I've got the 200 coming today as I'm just curious to see if there's much difference.

As for cotton, I've tried Cotton Bacon Prime, Cotton Gods, Fuzz and the shoe lace wotofo and vandy vape. By far the best I've found is the Cotton Bacon Prime. It's clear from just the wicking when you first dab the juice to fresh cotton that it absorbs it soooo much faster than the others. Something which is needed for mesh. With the mesh above and the cotton bacon prime I can chain vape at 80w all day long.
Thanks mate, is it best to use the strips that came with it as a template for cutting off the roll once I get it , dyou think ?

Innokin
Thanks mate, is it best to use the strips that came with it as a template for cutting off the roll once I get it , dyou think ?
Yeah keep some as templates, nice and easy to cut around. With the stock precut ones being so thick, you can get super close with the scissors with no risk of cutting the stock mesh. Just makes it easier to get a good clean cut. You'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

When you go to dry burn it to burn the oils off the Mesh, just pulse at around 15 to 20w, no higher. The SS316L mesh is really thin, so will snap if you go in with a silly high wattage. Not that it matters when you have a 5ft roll to practice with

Back
Top Bottom