What's new

Elfbar RF350 Pod Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up.. roll up..

Hello my fellow vape Apes, today for review sent from sue @Healthcabin we have the Elfbar RF350 pod kit.

https://www.healthcabin.net/

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from Healthcabin or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

Abit about the pod..

"The Elf Bar RF350 Refillable Pod Starter Kit perfectly combines simplicity and portability to some extent. The meaning of Elf Bar RF350 to users is not only a piece of equipment, but a daily companion. The compact size makes the Elf Bar RF350 easy to carry, and the user can almost put it in the pocket easily and completely."

What's in the box...

1pc Elf bar RF350 Device
1pc Type-C Cable
1pc User Manual
1pc Warranty Card

Healthcabin very kindly sent me a pack of 4 pods also. Which is brilliant because a massive let down for this product is the fact it's only provided with 1 pod! So if for some reason its defective or unusable when you received the product you cant use it.

20210320_093321.jpg

Specs...

Dimensions: 102.5mm*18.9mm*11.4mm
E-liquid Capacity: 1.6ml
Battery Capacity: 350mAh
Charging Voltage: 5V
Overcharge Current: >1A
Coil Resistance: 1.2ohm
Material: PC + ABS, PCTG

The device...

I received my elf bar in the black version but its available in 8 different colour options.

20210326_102253.jpg

This little lightweight device houses a 350MaH internal battery, which in this day of pod kits just isnt enough it was lasting me a couple of hours at best using it as my main device. On the other hand it uses USB type C charging which with such a small battery charges very quickly within about 40 minutes. It's very pocket friendly being small and stealthily it's easy to hide away and use whenever needed. The rounded edges also makes it very comfortable to hold.

1616754481964866116719038477850.jpg

It has minimal branding on it and what is there doesnt look in your face or to much. Theres 2 airflow holes on either side of the device which are in line with the bottom of the pod. Which gives the perfect amount for a great MTL draw.

16167545352833599198105232570827.jpg

The device is purely draw actived with no buttons and it works very well I haven't had any issues with it not working yet, once the battery is low the white led button flashes and the power will go off until charged.

The pods...

This product comes with only 1 pod supplied which in this day I think is a massive error but with that being said it's a 1.2ohm built in coil, meaning you cant change the coil it's a throw away pod and its holds 1.6ml of liquid which for a beginner is very simple and easy.

The pod shows a clear min line which is great for new vapers also as it means they shouldn't burn the coil out to quickly by running out of juice.

16167546368019057578107197353849.jpg

This is a side fill which is a silicone bung and this is another error for me it's so small with no grip under I've ruined 2 pods by the bung going inside the pod and it being impossible to get back out. If you've no nails or big fingers like myself you're going to struggle I've managed to perfect it with a pair of tweezers now on my 3rd pod.

16167547081352497995649267834054.jpg

Onto more positives about the pod now the mouth piece is a sloped design small duck bill type which is very comfortable and gives a great MTL draw, the flavour from these pods for what they are is brilliant and so far I'm onto my 10th refill and the flavour is still very good.

16167547705743272360801059352766.jpg

Pros and Niggles...

Pros..
• Good flavour
• Coils last long time
• Lightweight and comfortable
• Mouthpiece
• USB type c

Niggles..
• Poor battery life
• Throwaway pods
• Silicone bung filling port
• Only 1 pod provided

Overall thoughts..

Overall this would be a half decent starter kit for somebody coming off the cigarettes but personally not the best out there, yes its great it's very simple no need for somebody starting to worry about wattage or changing coils. But the fact theres only 1 pod included is a massive deal breaker. The the flavour and MTL draw for a device this small is great and would be perfect for a newbie and the amount of refills with still good flavour is impressive. For the price of €6.20 which you can pick these up for when signing into health Cabin website I think somebody looking to start vaping or cut down it would be a bargain.

https://www.healthcabin.net/elf-bar-rf350-pod-kit-p/26333.html

Scores on the doors...

Flavour- 8/10
Vapour production- 4/10
Build quality- 7/10
Ease of use- 9/10 ( let down by fill port)

As always thank you to Sue @Healthcabin for providing me this for review and thank you all for reading
Sam
20210209_201729.jpg

Attachments

• 20210320_094022.jpg
    20210320_094022.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Cheers for the great review mate. Looks a decent enough starter kit but 1 pod is ridiculous and that battery is a joke.

Thanks for the review Sam. Sounds like really decent coils, but the device itself seems a bit disappointing.

i see the pods are defective and break when you try and fill them. surprising you have given it 10/10 for ease of use. doesn’t sound that easy to fill it.

i see the pods are defective and break when you try and fill them. surprising you have given it 10/10 for ease of use. doesn’t sound that easy to fill it.
." If you've no nails or big fingers like myself you're going to struggle" I wouldnt say defective mate I dont like any silicone bungs but for device where all u do is vape it there isn't anything easier. Appriciate you reading mate

." If you've no nails or big fingers like myself you're going to struggle" I wouldnt say defective mate I dont like any silicone bungs but for device where all u do is vape it there isn't anything easier. Appriciate you reading mate

aye true, maybe not defective then, prob i misunderstood. still, not exactly easy to use for a lot of people.

aye true, maybe not defective then, prob i misunderstood. still, not exactly easy to use for a lot of people.
Very true mate possibly not I was taking the term ease of use simply as how easy it is to vape maybe it's a 9 but in terms of all you have to do is vape I thought it was a 10. Thanks bud

Hey Sam

Thanks for sharing this, i was nearly going to review these too LOL

Its a cheap and cheerful starter indeed, the price i think is what makes it more appealing especially for a newbie who wants to try but doesn't want to pay out £20 u know. Great flavour and coil life, 1.2 is good for mtl too. Yeah those pesky bungs are annoying but understandable on this type of pod. Battery well its so small but probably suits the size right?

Well written review imo and very fair.

Thanks love, wish id taken them in for review now hahaha

Ciao for now!

Hey Sam

Thanks for sharing this, i was nearly going to review these too LOL

Its a cheap and cheerful starter indeed, the price i think is what makes it more appealing especially for a newbie who wants to try but doesn't want to pay out £20 u know. Great flavour and coil life, 1.2 is good for mtl too. Yeah those pesky bungs are annoying but understandable on this type of pod. Battery well its so small but probably suits the size right?

Well written review imo and very fair.

Thanks love, wish id taken them in for review now hahaha

Ciao for now!
Absolutly understandable on both the bung and battery and suppose for a starter kit or duel using to.help get of it's a perfect size!
Thank you for your kind words much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom