Vape Club
What's new

Mesh rolls?

Mbsun

Postman
can you get a larger quantity of mesh, on a roll or something, for steamcrave aromiser supreme v3?

I have looked but all that seems to come up Vandy Vape, which appears to be bigger than I want.

Vape Club
can you get a larger quantity of mesh, on a roll or something, for steamcrave aromiser supreme v3?

I have looked but all that seems to come up Vandy Vape, which appears to be bigger than I want.
Pair of scissors & cut the strip to the same size ;)

AcmeFog
I did consider that lol, as a logical approach

I was wondering though, all of the mesh straps I have used (the steam crave that it came with, nexmesh, and wotofo) have a kind of foil area maybe 1 mm wide where it fits to the deck. I assumed this is for conducting, is it critical?
Or could I (essentially but not literally)pretty much cut any mesh to size for the same effect

I did consider that lol, as a logical approach

I was wondering though, all of the mesh straps I have used (the steam crave that it came with, nexmesh, and wotofo) have a kind of foil area maybe 1 mm wide where it fits to the deck. I assumed this is for conducting, is it critical?
Or could I (essentially but not literally)pretty much cut any mesh to size for the same effect
Not critical no, it just gives the manufactured mesh a neat edge.

Smoore
OK, so the simple answer is the answer then- cut it down.

Thanks

I assume the vandy vape is the only product available in terms of "branded", or are there others?

I assume the vandy vape is the only product available in terms of "branded", or are there others?
I've not seen any others, whether cut down or not it's tricky to pull the cotton through, the mesh becomes untidy and loses its uniform shape. I fix one side of the mesh, add the cotton and then tighten the other side of the mesh, to the deck.

Vape Green
I had considered that

Tbh the wotofo ones I am on now are loose/ basically single wires attached at the ends and in the middle, so these snag the wick

So much as everything else i done with rta mesh, I expect to get a few wrong before I figure out a decent plan

If using cotton lace twist it to tighten before pulling through & feed in at the same time. The cotton will untwist once pulled through.

Innokin
I had considered that

Tbh the wotofo ones I am on now are loose/ basically single wires attached at the ends and in the middle, so these snag the wick

So much as everything else i done with rta mesh, I expect to get a few wrong before I figure out a decent plan

Are those the Clapton strips?

You could try either the OFRF NexMesh or newer WoToFo NexMesh. These have solid edges so the cotton doesn't snag. Easy to trim too, again keeping the solid edge.

Back
Top Bottom