What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @brightonvaper that’s a very helpful review. If the airflow is smoother than with the Billet Box getting one of these is a no brainer. I don’t suppose you’ve tried any other billet box bridges in it yet have you?

Not yet no, but am keen to get the xeta in there, and I've the krma and insider too. Shame the vapesnail chimney is too big for it that would have been nice.

Not yet no, but am keen to get the xeta in there, and I've the krma and insider too. Shame the vapesnail chimney is too big for it that would have been nice.

I’d be interested in hearing how you get on with the xeta. I’d be running that, the vape shell and the Exocet v2 in it (and a Bridg’d if I can ever get my hands on one)

I’ve been using the caliburn g bridge in my abyss but it keeps leaking it Vapes good to start with then after a bit it starts leaking was wondering if anyone knew of a way to fix it?

Just got one if these. Using the ether bridge in it and feel that the flavour is a bit muted. Anyone else try the ether bridge yet?

If it’s anything like the ether rta (which I don’t have), people seem to suggest having the coil raised higher than you would normally set it.

Thanks all. Rebuilt it this morning using a Coilology 3mm Alien @ 0.32 ohms and 35w and it's vaping like a dream.

Unfortunately I'll be letting mine go. As great of a device it is, its the whole billet box story for me all over again. Love the idea and execution of it but just not my style of vaping. Very unfortunate as i can see for a lot of people this could be the device that makes them get rid of everything else.

Unfortunately I'll be letting mine go. As great of a device it is, its the whole billet box story for me all over again. Love the idea and execution of it but just not my style of vaping. Very unfortunate as i can see for a lot of people this could be the device that makes them get rid of everything else.

I was having to wait to buy (money restraints) , I'm usure now if I want to go down this road, in what way is it not your style @Rocha_ZA ? what is the main thing you dont get on with ?

In all honesty I'm an RTA guy through and through. The convenience of 7ml juice capacity and 21700 battery are awesome I just prefer more/different airflow and higher wattage. I also prefer a cooler vape but that usually comes down to builds. My main mod is a Rebel 21700 with a destiny rta on top running at 50w on a 0.3ohm coil and nothing beats it yet for me.

The abyss is basically a better billet box in my opinion and I was getting the same style of vape from it as I did on my billet.

I also prefer lighter mods due to working in a work shop and I found the abyss a little on the heavy side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom