What's new

SXK ETU PnP & Vaporesso GTX Coil Bridge

Would be interested in one when you've refined it Si.

It's good to go now, last version was a perfect fit, I'm going to try it without the extra o-ring I added to the coil and see if it's still as tight.

Interesting and wonder whether you could do this but for rdl?

Yeah simple enough as I just expand the airflow channel, it's 1mm at the moment, what do you reckon, 3mm?

I'm shielding at the moment so no clue when I could post em though.

After reading about your flooding, and me smirking.... Guess what? Yup both Pissed out Juice everywhere last night. Got Vapesnails back in

After reading about your flooding, and me smirking.... Guess what? Yup both Pissed out Juice everywhere last night. Got Vapesnails back in
Mine only floods after a refill, now I know this, I remove the tank to refill, blow it through into a tissue and it doesn't leak after that, a faff? yes, but it's worth it for the flavour and draw, since the capacity is decent it's not like I need to do it much, going to order a couple more for my Bantam and another of my Billy Boxes

Not sure if these are worth making to sell, I got the print time down to 23 minutes each at best quality (any lower the tolerances suffer) which is faster than the normal Condensation plugs as they are less complex.

Plastic cost is a whopping 1.5 pence, postage is low (price of a 1st Class Stamp).

Do I vary the channel sizes to make a set of 4?

BB-GTX-MTL-1.jpg

I dont know mate.
But GTX22 and GTX18 ...ehem...
Not sure what u mean but i guess ill find out. Sourcemore had em for $10 so a ss 22 is on the way for when my luxe pod inevitably breaks.

The gtx coils r surprisingly good and ive only used the .6. Will be interesting to see how long such a small coil will last.

It's good to go now, last version was a perfect fit, I'm going to try it without the extra o-ring I added to the coil and see if it's still as tight.

Yeah simple enough as I just expand the airflow channel, it's 1mm at the moment, what do you reckon, 3mm?

I'm shielding at the moment so no clue when I could post em though.

No worries mate. Let me know when it's safe for you to go out. All the best.

Just proves one thing, you can spend all the money you want on a bridge and it won't be much better than a £5 quid bridge and tank,
Save a bit more money and buy the PNP rba which is what i have done for mine. The thing i like about the tank/bridge is the rubber bung and fill hole, i have trouble with getting the glass to slip in place so the easy refill method is a bonus, i hate Boro's.

Back
Top Bottom