What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Stack section and an Asgard for the keen. A bit of a ridiculous addition to the collection but fun nevertheless.

58E0C52E-2A83-4035-BF40-15BA68924B8F.jpeg

Just been doing a Google on the Keen, it is now on my “I Want” List.

I really like it, I also have the heavy hitter which is just as good but the shaping of the keen fits really nicely in the hand (until you make it 10 inches long!!)

Last edited:
I really like it, I also have the heavy hitter in which is just as good but the shaping of the keen fits really nicely in the hand (until you make it 10 inches long!!)

How many vibrate settings does it have? o_O:D

Seriously though, looks perfect with the Asgard!

How many vibrate settings does it have? o_O:D

Seriously though, looks perfect with the Asgard!

my wife asked me why I was sucking a dildo the other night and that was on a single 21700. There’s going to be so much eye rolling when I whip this one out (and not for any mucky reasons...)

I really like it, I also have the heavy hitter which is just as good but the shaping of the keen fits really nicely in the hand (until you make it 10 inches long!!)
Hey, there’s nowt wrong with 10ins, it’ll be the 1st time I’ve had something that big in my hand!! I like it a lot, already done a few reviews on it. I’ve got a Purge clone right now, not comfortable at all, works well, but could be better. I have a nice 25mm Goon that is crying out for a home, it may have found it!!

A new glass for my nunchaku, as I brought a load of mesh coils for it ages ago then broke the glass. I forgot I chucked away the tank!

Back
Top Bottom