Vape Club
What's new

Newvaping?!

Too many Andy's around, even my son is an Andrew, not my choice tbf, I wanted him to be called Alexander, that ended up as his middle name. My son has more Ex's and lovers (United Nations style - go figure :D) , than I've had hot dinners, jammy sod!

My New Vaping order - just dispatched, yay, was retail therapy. I was sitting here a few days ago, bleakly depressed, and thought, sod it :)
Does that mean u can claim your vape purchases as medical expenses on your taxes?

Royal Flush Vape
Too many Andy's around, even my son is an Andrew, not my choice tbf, I wanted him to be called Alexander, that ended up as his middle name. My son has more Ex's and lovers (United Nations style - go figure :D) , than I've had hot dinners, jammy sod!

My New Vaping order - just dispatched, yay, was retail therapy. I was sitting here a few days ago, bleakly depressed, and thought, sod it :)
Have to be honest, I've got more 'X's' than letters in a Welsh train station!
If they all met up to "sing my praises" they'd have to hire Wembley stadium.....

Have to be honest, I've got more 'X's' than letters in a Welsh train station!
If they all met up to "sing my praises" they'd have to hire Wembley stadium.....

Not many for me, an ex wife, we were married for 10 years (5 children), together for 12. 2nd marriage, married 23 years, together 27 years, add in the school years, that's 54 years. I'm 58, so just a handful of other birds, over the other 4 years or so.

There you are, a potted history, of a potty bloke, and tbh, a lucky bloke, my 2nd wife is a diamond, albeit a complex one :D

Vape Green
Used them multiple times with zero problems. Had some great deals.

@JohnNada @Puffed Daddy

One for me, one for a mate (his first mesh tank) :D

inhale.JPG

Vape Superstore
Well, I'll be using them again, my Drag 3 kit delivered in less than 24 hours. Nice looking little mod tbh. New Vaping thumbs up from me.

AcmeFog
I like NewVaping but the constant e-mails you get really does my nut in, I unsubscribed in the end and am probably missing some right bargains.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom