What's new

Newvaping?!

I got my Drag 3 kit from Newvaping. arrived in a couple of days, I was going to get the Lost vape Thelema but ordered from Sourcemore as it cost £80. The PNP tank is not bad but suffers from condensation.

Used them a few times. If you're in a massive rush I wouldn't put the order with them - they don't keep their site up to date well with current stock very well. So if the colour you order is out, it might take a day or two extra to get dispatched due to extra emails etc. Overall though I would order again with them if I dont need it urgently.

Placed an order two days ago (not my first order), using the extra valentines day 20% (LOVE20) off everything, and as above, email this morning, chosen colours not in stock, others available though. They are on the slow side to dispatch, but orders turned up quickly after that.

32 quid, seems worth a punt. No PayPal, which atm is a problem for me, as I can't read the CCV code on my card as it's smudged!! Arghhhh!

Never heard that happen to anyone before, card or chip worn out and unreadable in the card reader, yes, but not that :11:

I write mine down anyway.

Thanks, blimey, they do have some good prices, probably not suitable for me, but the Aspire Cobble pod kit is £2.99, pocket money price :)

Yeah that's where I got my Unity for £14.99. Great prices on top brand liquids too, and fast shipping to boot.

@Puffed Daddy used them loads of times & they're good to great

Like the others said, you can order something to be emailed a couple of days later to say it's not in stock & be offered another colour but that's the only negative I have for them, I usually hold off & wait the extra time

I think they're Chinese owned or run (support is very Chinese style) but based in Salford, I've never had to wait more than 3 days for an order that was in stock

They always have great prices & offers & you get the TPD versions of tanks with an extra bubble in the packet (don't bin it :18:)

Thank for all your advice & replies people. Made out the security number on my card, using my go go gadget binocular glasses headset thingy.
Ordered the Prussian blue kit for £32.99.

Emailed me 30 mins later to say it's shipped!!

Thanks again all.

It's probably the best tank I've owned, and an absolute steal at that price ;)

I'm trying not to buy the thing, that really helps, thanks :D

Edit: I have the Ragnar, the Titan tank and the Zeus x Mesh, do I really need another mesh tank? :doh:

I'm trying not to buy the thing, that really helps, thanks :D

Edit: I have the Ragnar, the Titan tank and the Zeus x Mesh, do I really need another mesh tank? :doh:

I'll be good and say no, you have enough...

...but am I telling the truth? :D

Back
Top Bottom