What's new

Ether RTA

Third time's the charm I guess. I lifted the coil up even more, rewicked, and filled it up my holy grail low wattage rdtl juice - butterscotch reserve. Now the flavour is really popping.

That's the last time I whack my first build in a new rta and immediately come online to pass judgment.

I'll see myself out

Third time's the charm I guess. I lifted the coil up even more, rewicked, and filled it up my holy grail low wattage rdtl juice - butterscotch reserve. Now the flavour is really popping.

That's the last time I whack my first build in a new rta and immediately come online to pass judgment.

I'll see myself out
:rotflmao:

I'm glad. I rated it so much I bought a second one in stainless - but then I do think it's primarily an MTL atty.

This for £20 or my £90 Kayfun? This wins hands down.

Thanks mate. Was hoping for the matte black but ordering a SS instead.

Had mine a few months now.
Good little atty imho, I use it for mtl
Glad I didn't pay full price for it though think I paid around 22 pounds.

At first I used the insert with a 2.5mm mtl clapton from pc coils. I still use a 2.5 but now i don't bother with the insert and like it around 0.6 to 0.8 ohms

Mine arrived today. Quick clean and chucked the insert in. Stuck a 1.0 ohm Clapton in and raised the coil far higher than I ever would due to what I’ve read. Brilliant vape with the tightest hole and surprisingly better flavour than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom