What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ether RTA

Third time's the charm I guess. I lifted the coil up even more, rewicked, and filled it up my holy grail low wattage rdtl juice - butterscotch reserve. Now the flavour is really popping.

That's the last time I whack my first build in a new rta and immediately come online to pass judgment.

I'll see myself out

Third time's the charm I guess. I lifted the coil up even more, rewicked, and filled it up my holy grail low wattage rdtl juice - butterscotch reserve. Now the flavour is really popping.

That's the last time I whack my first build in a new rta and immediately come online to pass judgment.

I'll see myself out
:rotflmao:

I'm glad. I rated it so much I bought a second one in stainless - but then I do think it's primarily an MTL atty.

This for £20 or my £90 Kayfun? This wins hands down.

Thanks mate. Was hoping for the matte black but ordering a SS instead.

Had mine a few months now.
Good little atty imho, I use it for mtl
Glad I didn't pay full price for it though think I paid around 22 pounds.

At first I used the insert with a 2.5mm mtl clapton from pc coils. I still use a 2.5 but now i don't bother with the insert and like it around 0.6 to 0.8 ohms

Mine arrived today. Quick clean and chucked the insert in. Stuck a 1.0 ohm Clapton in and raised the coil far higher than I ever would due to what I’ve read. Brilliant vape with the tightest hole and surprisingly better flavour than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom