What's new

Tobacco Liquid Recommendations?

Okay, so I'm popping my Manabush cherry with some Firewater No 1 and damn it is tasty. I've clearly been missing out!

Okay, so I'm popping my Manabush cherry with some Firewater No 1 and damn it is tasty. I've clearly been missing out!
Also I'm on the last tank of it after not even a day...I think it's safe to say I've enjoyed it...:18:

Also I'm on the last tank of it after not even a day...I think it's safe to say I've enjoyed it...:18:

Glad you're enjoying it mate. Good move to start with the base flavour (Number 1)

Glad you're enjoying it mate. Good move to start with the base flavour (Number 1)
Yeah, I thought it would be the best place to start because it is going to be present in all of the Firewater ones. Just need to get a little bottle of Number 3 so I can experience the whole range, but definitely off to a strong start.

Yeah, I thought it would be the best place to start because it is going to be present in all of the Firewater ones. Just need to get a little bottle of Number 3 so I can experience the whole range, but definitely off to a strong start.
They're damned fine juices. I'm a big fan of the revolucion range which is the same cigar tobacco with a rum base. The rum, cigar line is like sitting on a Cuban veranda. Just whack the buena vista social club records on and your there.

They're damned fine juices. I'm a big fan of the revolucion range which is the same cigar tobacco with a rum base. The rum, cigar line is like sitting on a Cuban veranda. Just whack the buena vista social club records on and your there.
I have a bottle of the Revolucion which I'm very much looking to, I'm quite partial to rum and used to enjoy a good cigar so it sounds delicious to me.

I have a bottle of the Revolucion which I'm very much looking to, I'm quite partial to rum and used to enjoy a good cigar so it sounds delicious to me.
Lovely stuff. A regular evening vape for me. I hope one day we will see manabush do.a pure tobacco range as the Cigar tobacco in the firewater/revolucion is the closest I've found to a good cuban cigar. Mrs kid even catches a whiff now and then and says how much it smells like a good cigar (luckily a smell she likes).

Back
Top Bottom