What's new

Vaping classifieds

Nadaal

Postman
Hi all,
Since Facebook blocked buying/selling on FB groups, does anyone of you know good places to sell/trade vape stuff? (obviously apart from POTV and Gumtree).
Found that Reddit community r/ecigclassifieds but there are mostly US sellers.

It's becoming increasingly difficult everywhere. Facebook Groups are useful, but be careful as Customs Charges have impacted very hard.

I've never used it myself but there's this site: https://thevapetrader.uk/

There is also a UK version of the Reddit sub: /r/ecigclassifiedsuk/

I just stick to the Classifieds on here to be honest.

There’s still a number of places on Fb for pricey genuine stuff.

Well since FB banned vape sales not only on marketplace but also on groups, it became really difficult to get some decent second hand bargains . Haven't visited vaping groups for a while and recently wanted to take a look at few and noticed that the biggest UK group disappeared (UK Vaping ). Probably was removed by lovely Facebook dictators. Shame...

A bit of both to be honest. Even if not looking for something specific you could find some decent deals and buy anyway.
get a bit more involved and after 100 posts certain new sections of the forum could be come available to you. dont spam though as mods like nothing better than wiping post counts from spam posters.

Since facebook stopped sales of vape stuff less folks have been ripped off. Although there may be some good groups on FB, it's social media and for most of us who can't be dealing with drama that comes with it.
Here is the best place to buy and sell IMO but first you need to stick around and contribute. Folks will then get a better idea about you and once you can use the classifieds section it makes it easier to sell. We have all had to do this. Thing you cannot do is Flip, Flip is buying something then trying to resell for a profit, most vape deals are passed on so if someone tries to flip a mod will be after a chat. The other rules are all in black and white at the top of each section in the classifieds.
In 6 years i have never had a problem buying from anyone or with a sale to everyone, it is a good bunch on here and a fair few with a wealth of information. It is also Men and Women mixed in age ranges so not everyone has a beard or painted on eyebrows.
What i mean is this forum isn't like facebook groups, some of those FB groups where terrible, here all are welcome, hope you stick around and not just for the classifieds.

Back
Top Bottom