Innokin
What's new

Rta recommendation

TomCon

Postman
Looking for a restricted dl or dl tank? Seen people mention the gt4 and wondered what else is out there as well.

Thank you

Innokin
Vape Green
Looking for a restricted dl or dl tank? Seen people mention the gt4 and wondered what else is out there as well.

Thank you

Kayfun 5? The airflow settings are:
  • 1.8mm
  • 2.2mm
  • 2.7mm
  • 3.2mm
Or you could go with a Squape. I've got the Emotion, but the latest is the Arise.

Elux
AcmeFog

Thank you
GT4 is not what I would call restrictive. All depends on your budget. The Tripod & The Kayfun 5 squared are both in the 4mm range & can be picked up for £50-£60 used or £80-£100 new. For something newer, with a lot of airflow options, you could do a lot worse than the Squape Arise. 2ml up to 10ml & airflow inserts from 0.7mm to around 7mm. I'm currently using the 5 squared & the Arise. However, my favorite is an old Hussar V1. It gives around 4 to 5mm airflow. Its not easy to find, but the new Project X has a similar restriction. For comparison, all of these have more restriction than the GT4, but less restrictive than the Haar. (The Nduro in the pic is about the same as the GT4.)

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-05-20 17-43-34-181.jpg
    bandicam 2021-05-20 17-43-34-181.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 142
Cheers. I've got the dvarw and hurricane which are fantastic. Not a big fan of kayfuns. Think my next purchase will be an nduro.

Last edited:
Royal Flush Vape
Cheers. I've got the dvarw and hurricane which are fantastic. Not a big fan of kayfuns. Think my next purchase will be an enduro.
The nduro is a good tank, but its a ball ache to wick. The Arise is an update of it. You can see how they altered/updated the nduro deck to fit wider coils & improve the wicking. So if I were you, I would look at that over the older Nduro, but you have a good one with the Dvarw.

Back
Top Bottom