What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NAUTILUS PRIME X SPECIAL EDITION!

Just to let you know I’ve just had an email from your company asking me to leave a review I clicked through to do that but the link didn’t take me to a review area. Might want to look at that pal.

This would be my bad - We switched reviews off because barely any people were doing it - having a site full of products and 99% of them had no reviews didn't look the best.

Thanks for the heads up my friend - I've switched off the auto-send email which asks for a product review :)

This would be my bad - We switched reviews off because barely any people were doing it - having a site full of products and 99% of them had no reviews didn't look the best.

Thanks for the heads up my friend - I've switched off the auto-send email which asks for a product review :)

No bother Steve. Just thought you’d need to know given the sales of the Prime X. Plus it shows I as going to do a review for you!

IPAc1CV.gif

We're happy to confirm that MORE Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special editions are being made available!

We've just made contact with Aspire HQ and they're going to manufacture more for us, and will ship to us around mid-March. We estimate we will receive these towards the end of March.

That information in mind, we've allocated more stock, which is available to PRE-ORDER now!

PRE ORDER YOURS NOW VIA THIS LINK!

edit: I also regrettably must inform you all that we had to put the price up to £84.99 - Aspire really want us to sell it for £99.99 as they are selling it for $99.99 on their site, so this is the best we can do.

You can still get the Prime X Special edition for 20% off however with the code POTV20, so don't forget to enter that at checkout!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom