Vape Club
What's new

Non-expensive Juice Vendors

GPK

Hi All,

New member - signed up this evening.

I'm looking for recommendations for cheaper juice vendors.

I have been a long time customer of CaledonianVapes, but I believe that they have disappeared due to an issue with Paypal? They were my go to vendor and I very rarely went elsewhere. Absolutely loved their Clotted Cream Fudge liquid.

I prefer dessert, cereal and cream flavours (not so much fruit and def not tobacco) and prefer to buy shortfills (50/100ml).

I am aware of (and have occasionally used)
  • DripDrop
  • OnePoundLiquid
  • Rejuiced
Do any members have any recommendations for vendors of decent juice that is reasonable priced?

Cheers
Gary

E-liquids.com
Hi and welcome :D

If you don't mind waiting a week or more for the steep times, it might be worth looking in to flavour concentrates and adding VG/PG and nicotine to make up the juice. It will definitely work out much cheaper than buying shortfills, you just have to wait some time for it to be ready.

Vape Green
Hello and welcome! If you want cheap then you can't beat making your own from concentrate for price without a doubt. Other vendors to look at really if you want cheap maybe 88vape but if you want quality at a decent price for shortfills then check out Prime Vapes.

Primevapes loads of choice, excellent juices
Supergood also decent especially when you catch a sale with them
Manabush, alot of tobaccos but they do alot of other juices like your after have a look

Smoore
Primevapes.
Hello and welcome to the planet by the way.

Last edited:
Welcome to POTV!

Another vote for Prime Vapes. Other options are Washington Vapes (in Newcastle not the USA) and a search of the recommended vendors list on here.

AcmeFog
Welcome!

Vape-Liquid.co do a Smith's Sauce range which are buy 2 get 2 free, so you get 400ml liquid for around 20 quid with free shipping. Lot's of flavours to choose from too. I love their Apple Strudel, Banoffee Pie and Vanilla Dream.

Have you tried Rejuiced lately?Free postage on any amount and loads more choice now.Big juice uk have a huge dessert range to choose from,you get the choice of 30ml,50ml or 100ml.Use code potv20 for 20%off.

Innokin
hi and welcome to the planet.

have a gander POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

if your into milkshakes, doughnuts, or biscuit range then have a look at vape potions own range. £6 for 100ml or £20 for 400ml (banana sheikh is top of list for me).

not had for a while but sweet vapes do a good selection.

top of the tree though for premium flavours is prime vapes, cotswold vapour, supergood butter.

Back
Top Bottom