What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

The kit comes with a 1ohm round wire BP coil. The website seems to list a 1ohm mesh coil but the description seems to be somewhat ambiguous. Can anyone actually confirm whether there is a 1ohm BP mesh coil or if it's just the same 1ohm round wire coil as supplied in the kit?

The kit comes with a 1ohm round wire BP coil. The website seems to list a 1ohm mesh coil but the description seems to be somewhat ambiguous. Can anyone actually confirm whether there is a 1ohm BP mesh coil or if it's just the same 1ohm round wire coil as supplied in the kit?

Pretty sure there isn't a 1 ohm mesh coil. It's just a simple round wire I believe.

Pretty sure there isn't a 1 ohm mesh coil. It's just a simple round wire I believe.
That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thank you. :worship:

If that is in fact the case then I think @UK ASPIRE VENDOR needs to amend the listing on the website as it says 1ohm mesh replacement coil. If it's not mesh then it shouldn't say it is.

2021-02-18_20.46.11.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thank you. :worship:

If that is in fact the case then I think @UK ASPIRE VENDOR needs to amend the listing on the website as it says 1ohm mesh replacement coil. If it's not mesh then it shouldn't say it is.

View attachment 240295

Well there is no mention of mesh on the coil box or the coils. They are recommended at 10 to 16 watts, so I am assuming there aren't two variants of the 1 ohm coil.

Well there is no mention of mesh on the coil box or the coils. They are recommended at 10 to 16 watts, so I am assuming there aren't two variants of the 1 ohm coil.
I've noticed that there appears to be two versions of the coil tho as one has a small round air hole and one appears to have a slot. Neither appear to be mesh tho. The one I got in the kit has the round hole but on the website the photos of the kit shows the one with a slot.

I've noticed that there appears to be two versions of the coil tho as one has a small round air hole and one appears to have a slot. Neither appear to be mesh tho. The one I got in the kit has the round hole but on the website the photos of the kit shows the one with a slot.

I really don't know now. Maybe @UK ASPIRE VENDOR can clarify.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the confusion. There's always subtle differences when a product is announced and subsequently released - renders, information etc.

As it turns out it was initially intended that the 1.0ohm coil was going to be mesh (with the elongated wicking hole) and then it was decided it would be a round wire instead.

Can confirm that neither of the higher resistance coils are mesh, so the blame falls firmly on us. When you've got such a bank of products as Aspire, some information tends to fall through the cracks and for that we apologise.

I've amended the listings to the correct information now anyway - thanks for the heads up!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the confusion. There's always subtle differences when a product is announced and subsequently released - renders, information etc.

As it turns out it was initially intended that the 1.0ohm coil was going to be mesh (with the elongated wicking hole) and then it was decided it would be a round wire instead.

Can confirm that neither of the higher resistance coils are mesh, so the blame falls firmly on us. When you've got such a bank of products as Aspire, some information tends to fall through the cracks and for that we apologise.

I've amended the listings to the correct information now anyway - thanks for the heads up!
Muchas gracias. :worship:

Hey guys!

Thanks for clearing that up. Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom