What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

If it's any consolation Dee, I don't think you would of used half the stuff in the full kit. Just wait for a good deal on the device itself.

Yeah i know, u are right Mr Rew. Just keeping my eyes peeled for the device now, i do like the bp coil and i would rather use it in the nautilus prime X than the Onixx, ive had some leaking on the Onixx so looking for something else so i can use the bp coils. You know me, its pods all the way!

Thanks. Sounds like it up to the job.
I watched Mike Vapes review and the guy struggled taking it out the of mod. Not sure if that means any good, but the adapter is not going anyware for sure :D

Last edited:
I watched Mike Vapes review and the guy struggled taling it out the mod. Not sure if that means any good, but the adapter is not going anyware for sure :D

Better like that than falling out easily.

Yeah i know, u are right Mr Rew. Just keeping my eyes peeled for the device now, i do like the bp coil and i would rather use it in the nautilus prime X than the Onixx, ive had some leaking on the Onixx so looking for something else so i can use the bp coils. You know me, its pods all the way!

Isn't there a POTV discount for UK Aspire Vendor?

I've been trying to build a + ohm coil for the nautilus RBA to 'replicate' the 1.6 coil, from testing with steam engine 30G kanthal at 5-6 wraps with 2ID would be easiest to hit 1.6ohm with but everywhere seems to be out of 30g.

Picked up some 32g twisted kanthal, was a pita to build. 6 wraps 2ID came out at 1.3ohm. At 17w its ok, but slightly underwhelming. Forgot to get pics before filling the pod.

Any advice, or should I open the ares v2 I've been contemplating returning for these kinds of things?

I've been trying to build a + ohm coil for the nautilus RBA to 'replicate' the 1.6 coil, from testing with steam engine 30G kanthal at 5-6 wraps with 2ID would be easiest to hit 1.6ohm with but everywhere seems to be out of 30g.

Picked up some 32g twisted kanthal, was a pita to build. 6 wraps 2ID came out at 1.3ohm. At 17w its ok, but slightly underwhelming. Forgot to get pics before filling the pod.

Any advice, or should I open the ares v2 I've been contemplating returning for these kinds of things?

It's not my thing to try and replicate a stock coil. I use 27g kanthal most of the time. 2.5mm ID, 6 0r 7 wraps. Just right for MTL RTAs imo.

Back
Top Bottom