What's new

If you know..............

u8myufo

Achiever
then you know. Just going back in time and came across THIS.

Question, has anybody used the company before? And I am also wondering how close to the original it is. Me thinks it may well be worth a punt unless someone can tell me not to bother.

I think I saw something about them being a drop shipper but that’s all

edit: couldn’t find where I thought I’d seen that so probably not.

That was one of the first juices I remember everyone raving about. Gorilla Juice too. Both were quite nice.

£17.99 for a 60ml shortfill seems pretty steep though.

Dash Vapes are a Canadian company/retailer, it's the guy who got his Youtube channel taken down, he's a well known advocate for vaping and a good guy/company as far as I'm aware. They will ship to the UK now it seems...

Never used them, but I would based on that.

(..but bearing in mind all the issues with ordering from Canada, I probably wouldn't)

Link won't load for me so I am assuming that you're talking about Boba"s @u8myufo ?

Dash Vapes are a Canadian company/retailer, it's the guy who got his Youtube channel taken down, he's a well known advocate for vaping and a good guy/company as far as I'm aware. They will ship to the UK now it seems...

Never used them, but I would based on that.

(..but bearing in mind all the issues with ordering from Canada, I probably wouldn't)

now you’ve mentioned the YT channel I remember that’s why I know the name.

as you say, definitely not a drop shipper based on their network of shops. Oops!

as said by Simon, they are based in Canada.
checking their site it shows free shipping to uk if over 100Ca$

hadnt heard of them until i saw this video

That was one of the first juices I remember everyone raving about. Gorilla Juice too. Both were quite nice.

£17.99 for a 60ml shortfill seems pretty steep though.

Not as expensive as my Five Pawns addiction :D

Not as expensive as my Five Pawns addiction :D
bet you cant beat my $22 for one 50ml from america which worked out around £50-60 once shipping, import,dhl got their share.

Image3908105595749444047.jpg

Back
Top Bottom