What's new

Tobacco Liquid Recommendations?

The tribute range is superb and most know how much I love nanabhozo.
El toro is about as good as natural tobacco gets vape wise. Element tobaconist series is very good (particularly hazelnut tobacco), I do recommend Miami drip club, little Havana. It's a cigar, doughnut flavour so good for high by Vaping although it is sweet.
Where's the best place to get Little Havana these days? Haven't had it for a while and fancy some now.

Where's the best place to get Little Havana these days? Haven't had it for a while and fancy some now.
I've just bought some with my bush order from vapeclub but I'd look at simple vapes direct first bud as they always seem to have a sale.
Nice juice but I can only vape it for a few hours in the evening as it gives me tooth ache.

I should add to my original recommendation, Ropecut too. I like all of them and you can get high vg and 50/50 salts. The coconut one is sublime. Also the concentrate is often available.

The tribute range is superb and most know how much I love nanabhozo.
El toro is about as good as natural tobacco gets vape wise. Element tobaconist series is very good (particularly hazelnut tobacco), I do recommend Miami drip club, little Havana. It's a cigar, doughnut flavour so good for high by Vaping although it is sweet.
I've ordered the Tribute range and if I enjoy it, I'll definitely be giving some of the other flavours and ranges a go. Are there any 50/50 6mg variants of the Hazelnut Tobacco and Little Havana? As that seems to be my preferred nicotine level and liquid ratio.

I've ordered the Tribute range and if I enjoy it, I'll definitely be giving some of the other flavours and ranges a go. Are there any 50/50 6mg variants of the Hazelnut Tobacco and Little Havana? As that seems to be my preferred nicotine level and liquid ratio.
I know how to get Little Havana to 58VG/42PG at 6mg if that's any use? It's frustrating as they used to do a 50/50 version of it but seems they stopped.

I should add to my original recommendation, Ropecut too. I like all of them and you can get high vg and 50/50 salts. The coconut one is sublime. Also the concentrate is often available.
Is freebase 50/50 Rope Cut a thing or would that be something I'd need the concentrates to make? The Mrs loves her Nic Salts but they give me headaches, plus her and I have completely different flavour profiles, she likes fruit on ice or with menthol while I'm more fond of my desserts and tobaccos. Probably because I'm the only one out of the two of us that is a former smoker, yet she went up to 20mg Nic Salt and I kept nice and low at 3-6mg freebase, that one still boggles me. :18:

Back
Top Bottom