What's new

Healthcabin delivery

onion

Achiever
Just ordered something and being cheap I picked the $5 delivery. Anyone else use this? What sort of timeframes are your items arriving in?

Just ordered something and being cheap I picked the $5 delivery. Anyone else use this? What sort of timeframes are your items arriving in?

I ordered a couple of Kroma-z pods on 3 Feb and they arrived on the 10th, pretty impressive I reckon. I used dedicated delivery, cost £4.01

I ordered a couple of Kroma-z pods on 3 Feb and they arrived on the 10th, pretty impressive I reckon. I used dedicated delivery, cost £4.01

that’s great news, hopefully mine makes it’s way to me just as swiftly once they get back from their new year celebrations!

did you get hit with any import charges?

that’s great news, hopefully mine makes it’s way to me just as swiftly once they get back from their new year celebrations!

did you get hit with any import charges?

No, but they were only £11 with shipping so under the threshold anyway

I’m similar, about £15 so hopefully it squeaks through

Sorry guys... 1st Jan screwed that

Low value consignment relief (LVCR), which is an import VAT exemption for goods valued at £15 or less, has been removed in:

Great Britain for goods imported from outside the UK

But it's China to UK, a massive pipeline. Shit does get missed.

Even if I get bit it’s cheaper than the equivalent over here and in the colour I wanted (which is clearly the most important thing... :D )

They'll probably mark it a a lower value.

My Manik Mini direct from WoToFo was declared as $14 Motorcycle Parts ;)

I’m looking forward to seeing what mine comes marked as. It’s a brass tube so plumbing supplies seems logical but I hope it’s something jazzier.

Back
Top Bottom